Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

3/29 Golden Horseshoe Event Photos (200!) by Denise

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 3/29 Golden Horseshoe Event Photos (200!) by Denise

    Hi everyone!

    I have about 200 Golden Horseshoe event photos here (I was fortunate enough to be involved in helping with the event as well as attending):


    http://www.mousesteps.com/index.php?...d=46&Itemid=75


    And some larger:

    Dustysage and I before the event:




    Bob Gurr:





    Wally and I before the event (I was so excited to meet him!):





    Carlene Thie and John Eades:





    Marty Sklar:





    Kirk Wall:





    Dana Daniels:





    Wally and Rachel Thie:





    Wally Boags son, Laurence:





    Charles Boyer:





    Jim Adams:





    Wally:








    Can-Can Girl:






    Rixter tries on a centerpiece:





    Lu and Rick:






    Wally, Kirk, John Eades, Bob Gurr and Carlene Thie:






    Kirk and John:









    Myself and Kirk:






    Calling the Micechat group over for photos:





    Fishbulb checks his camera:





    Aashee!:





    Group shot with Kirk:





    Group shot with Bob Gurr, John Eades, Carlene and Kirk!:





    With Bob Gurr:





    What an event! I don't usually put many photos of myself into my own threads, but I made an exception. I am SO glad to have seen so many MC'ers there as well.

    In the next day or two, I'll have up night photos, Club 33 pics and the hub meet!
    Last edited by nbodyhome; 04-03-2008, 03:47 AM.
    Denise

    www.mousesteps.com




    Favorite TDL Typo:

    Originally posted by TDLFAN
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

  • #2
    Re: 3/29 Golden Horseshoe Event Photos (200!) by Denise

    What a fun event. Wish we were there.
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: 3/29 Golden Horseshoe Event Photos (200!) by Denise

      Denise, those were great!! I'm so glad you thought to get pictures of the tables, nametags, decorations, etc. They're wonderful!

      Gosh, I hope someone got a picture of you and me together...

      Lannie

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: 3/29 Golden Horseshoe Event Photos (200!) by Denise

        Very nice! Look forward to the next round of pics.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: 3/29 Golden Horseshoe Event Photos (200!) by Denise

          Originally posted by Neverlandtink View Post
          Denise, those were great!! I'm so glad you thought to get pictures of the tables, nametags, decorations, etc. They're wonderful!

          Gosh, I hope someone got a picture of you and me together...

          Lannie

          Thank you Lannie! I was thinking that we should have gotten a photo together too, I hope there are some. I don't remember if we posed for a shot or not together.

          What a wonderful time, and I'm so glad to have met you! I will let you know also if I end up coming in July.
          Denise

          www.mousesteps.com




          Favorite TDL Typo:

          Originally posted by TDLFAN
          I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
          on Bay Lake.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: 3/29 Golden Horseshoe Event Photos (200!) by Denise

            Denise, If you come out I will do my best to come up for the NFFC!

            Now are John Eaden and Kirk Wall a pair, or what?! I love the picture of you and Kirk. He's got such a personality!

            Also, what do you think Marty Sklar was thinking in that picture? I'm thinking he just found out that the rainforest is getting the axe.

            That picture of Wally and his beautiful granddaugters is so sweet. Could you just feel the love???

            And what the heck is Carlene doing in that last group shot?!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: 3/29 Golden Horseshoe Event Photos (200!) by Denise

              No one wears a plant like Rixter! Thank you for your wonderful shots, Denise. It was great seeing you again this weekend.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: 3/29 Golden Horseshoe Event Photos (200!) by Denise

                Originally posted by Neverlandtink View Post
                Denise, If you come out I will do my best to come up for the NFFC!

                Now are John Eaden and Kirk Wall a pair, or what?! I love the picture of you and Kirk. He's got such a personality!

                Also, what do you think Marty Sklar was thinking in that picture? I'm thinking he just found out that the rainforest is getting the axe.

                That picture of Wally and his beautiful granddaugters is so sweet. Could you just feel the love???

                And what the heck is Carlene doing in that last group shot?!

                Hi Lannie!

                I would really like to see you for the NFFC!

                Kirk and John were so much fun. I love your pic with Kirk too! I'm not sure what Marty was thinking there, but perhaps he's been accosted by Small World fans and wants to make a quick exit.

                I'm not sure what Carlene was doing, but this photo of Bob looks like he's about to get a dance :

                Denise

                www.mousesteps.com




                Favorite TDL Typo:

                Originally posted by TDLFAN
                I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
                on Bay Lake.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: 3/29 Golden Horseshoe Event Photos (200!) by Denise

                  Originally posted by nbodyhome View Post
                  Hi Lannie!

                  I would really like to see you for the NFFC!

                  Kirk and John were so much fun. I love your pic with Kirk too! I'm not sure what Marty was thinking there, but perhaps he's been accosted by Small World fans and wants to make a quick exit.

                  I'm not sure what Carlene was doing, but this photo of Bob looks like he's about to get a dance :

                  :lol:You are hiliarious!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: 3/29 Golden Horseshoe Event Photos (200!) by Denise

                    Denise you are such a sweetheart.

                    Needless to say you are always welcome here in Sunny SoCal. Heck we stole PhotoMatt, maybe you're next!

                    I hope you got a picture of those animal fries!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: 3/29 Golden Horseshoe Event Photos (200!) by Denise

                      Originally posted by aashee View Post
                      Denise you are such a sweetheart.

                      Needless to say you are always welcome here in Sunny SoCal. Heck we stole PhotoMatt, maybe you're next!

                      I hope you got a picture of those animal fries!
                      Chad -

                      That is too nice of you - I am so glad I've gotten to meet you (thank you for the offer of bringing me In and Out, I would have taken you up on it but I hated to bother you!) Hopefully July, I'll try the animal fries.

                      I don't plan to move out there, but I'm looking forward to getting more photos this summer.
                      Denise

                      www.mousesteps.com




                      Favorite TDL Typo:

                      Originally posted by TDLFAN
                      I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
                      on Bay Lake.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: 3/29 Golden Horseshoe Event Photos (200!) by Denise

                        Awesome Denise. You'll get animal fries in July, I'd bet on it. But they are so much better fresh so if you need a lift to the nearest in-n-out, I'd be happy to Drive Miss Daisy.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: 3/29 Golden Horseshoe Event Photos (200!) by Denise

                          Originally posted by nbodyhome View Post



                          Did you know I could tie it into knots?



                          Now, who the (bleep) made me come up here for this?!





                          Searching for man-boob...





                          Will the real Billy Hill please stand up?!




                          Admit it John, I'm the BETTER Billy HIll!!





                          This could be a whole 'nother thread...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: 3/29 Golden Horseshoe Event Photos (200!) by Denise

                            Originally posted by aashee View Post
                            Awesome Denise. You'll get animal fries in July, I'd bet on it. But they are so much better fresh so if you need a lift to the nearest in-n-out, I'd be happy to Drive Miss Daisy.
                            Thank you Chad! You are way too nice. (love the Driving Miss Daisy photo!) I will be happy to take you up on the In and Out offer next time!
                            Denise

                            www.mousesteps.com




                            Favorite TDL Typo:

                            Originally posted by TDLFAN
                            I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
                            on Bay Lake.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: 3/29 Golden Horseshoe Event Photos (200!) by Denise

                              Originally posted by Neverlandtink View Post
                              This could be a whole 'nother thread...
                              Lannie - you are on a naughty roll tonight!
                              Denise

                              www.mousesteps.com




                              Favorite TDL Typo:

                              Originally posted by TDLFAN
                              I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
                              on Bay Lake.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X