Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone going to Disneyland tomorrow (08/10/05)?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to Disneyland tomorrow (08/10/05)?

I haven't been since the 17th, and I might stop by. Anyone else going?

Re: Anyone going to Disneyland tomorrow (08/10/05)?

I'll be there in the late afternoon / evening! I'm always willing to meet up and either hang out, ride some rides, go eat, or just to shake hands and say "howdy".
    ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Comment

I'm going.... TO WORK.

*hangs self*
      Member of the Disney Class of 2005
      Disneyland CM for 4 years.
      May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Originally posted by melmel
        I'm going.... TO WORK.

*hangs self*
        You haven't even worked there for very long have you?

I loved working there, I loved every day of it, I had to quit SIX years ago and still miss it like CRAZY!! You are lucky to have the job you do, how can you hate it?
        �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by TinkPink
          You haven't even worked there for very long have you?

I loved working there, I loved every day of it, I had to quit SIX years ago and still miss it like CRAZY!! You are lucky to have the job you do, how can you hate it?
          I don't have a great hand in making magic. I don't get paid competitively. My leads and managers are mostly kind but also unhelpful. Scheduling is a disaster.

It is a very different place to work now than it was then. The unions are screwing us over, and I work in foods, so we have been grossly impacted by understaffing. When you are scheduled 40 hours a work across six days and still called "part time" and not "fulltime", it sucks. No benefits. No thank yous for pulling extra hours. It is not the best job in the world.

Wht little magic is very important to me, but past that, there is nothing amazing about this job.
          Member of the Disney Class of 2005
          Disneyland CM for 4 years.
          May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

thats like during summer my sister did similar stuff at Busch gardens Tampa.. working 6 days a week... sometimes opening after closing the night before.. (and closing doesn't get home until 12:00 and opening she gets up at 5:30 sometimes.. LOL) It should be fixed soon.. hopefully for Disney...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X