This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Figs Now $175.00

At the park on Sunday, I noticed something rather interesting. Big Figs at Disneyana (and I assume at Off the Page and WOD as well) are now $175.00. They've gone from $150 to $175 this month sometime. I think that's a huge increase! I bought my Donald Duck Big Fig for $100. This was about 4-5 years ago.
    What's the deal, Disney? Why the huge price jump?

Re: Big Figs Now $175.00

Why? Because anyone who will pay 150 bucks for a little plastic statue will pay 175 for one.
    "My mental facilities are twice what yours are, pea brain!"

The conversation continues at Long-Forgotten, the blog.

......... .....May April March!.....................

Comment

yeah, and after the discount it brings it almost back down to $150....ok...$157.50...so I guess disney is still ahead...

I can't figure out what or where to put one. They are just to big.

Comment

Why would I want a big fig, let alone an expensive one? The only figs I like are the ones inside the Newtons.

Comment

mmmm

Comment

some have been $150 others $175 for some time

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

sigpic

"Whenever I go on a ride, I'm always thinking of what's wrong with the thing and how it can be improved."
            — Walt Disney

"I wanted to retain my individuality. I knew if someone else got control, I would be restrained." —Walt Disney

"The fun is in always building something. You see, we never do the same thing twice around here. We're always opening up new doors." —Walt Disney

"I've always been bored with just making money. I've wanted to do things; I wanted to build things, to get something going..." —Walt Disney

"I can never stand still. I must explore and experiment. I am never satisfied with my work. I resent the limitations of my own imagination." —Walt Disney

"Get a good idea and stay with it. Work it until it's done and done right." —Walt Disney

"Freedom of speech in all forms and in its broadest sense — has become vital to the very survival of a civilized humanity." —Walt Disney

Comment

The Castle big fig is even more.
              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
              Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
              Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

I <3 some of the big figs... but it's hard to obsess over those and Olszewskis at the same time. So I end up buying very little of either.

Prices on everything will go up - gas is nearly $4/gal and merchandise has to be shipped...

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

yeah some have been $175 for a while, I bought my Pirate Mickey big fig in the summer for 175. And get this....i dont think it was a waste of money at all! Its actually a nice piece...and a pretty good conversation starter

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
                  For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

buy online

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X