Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many people at Disneyland are on vacation?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many people at Disneyland are on vacation?

I am wondering how many people actually travel to Disneyland and how many are from the LA area. By the way, I am talking about summer time. Thank you.
    Last edited by Frosty Bear; 04-08-2008, 09:56 PM.

Re: how many of the people who are at dinsneyland on vacation

Hmm, I'm a little confused as to what you're asking. :blush:

Comment

Isn't everybody who is at Disneyland is on vacation?? Besides, CMs, of course,

Comment

im guessing...

how many are local? how many are not?

Most are not locals.

Comment

Theres just so many people. SO MANY!!! The strollers, the crying little ones, the churros!!!! WHAT? NO PEOPLEMOVER?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY REFURB? HURRY EVERYONE MOB THE INDY QUEUE, THEY CANT STOP US ALL!!!!!!!!!!

SO.....MANY.....PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! THE HORROR. THE HORROR. THE HORROR!

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
          For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

Well, there are tons and tons of APers so alot of the general public who go to the park are local.
            "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Comment

Disneyland has a lot more locals in its guest population than, say, Walt Disney World, which mostly draws in tourists rather than locals. Still, there are a lot of people in the park at a given point in time who aren't from SoCal.

Comment

Im pretty sure that those AP's arent keeping those hotels at very high occupancy, but I could be wrong?

Maybe.

Comment

I travel to DL... in summer.

If you are looking for an overall answer, you aren't going to get it in this thread. The answer you seek is probably one only Disney knows the ballpark answer to.

My gauge would be that if all the hotels surrounding DL fill up pretty well during the summer months, it's probably likely that many of the guests don't live a short drive away.

Comment

I truly have no idea, but if I had to guess I would say it was a pretty even mix of locals vs vacationers. Of course you have to define vacation and AP's aren't all locals. I define vacation as a time when I take off from work to get away. When we do a weekend trip to the park I don't consider it a vacation. However, when I take a week off of work to visit the park, then that is a vacation.
                    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

you need a poll :lol: I go on vacation . will be going again this winter.

Comment

Re: How many people at Disneyland are on vacation?

On any given day during the summer, there will be exactly 18,943 people from out of town at Disneyland and exactly 12,348 people from the area.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
                          On any given day during the summer, there will be exactly 18,943 people from out of town at Disneyland and exactly 12,348 people from the area.
                          I wish.......

The park would be fairly empty with those numbers right?

How many people does the park see on a summer day?
                          All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

Comment

No, the park would be decently busy with those numbers. Nothing like spring break, but still mildly busy.

Comment

http://www.disneylies.com/dl_resort/attendance.html

I believe these are the exact numbers.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X