Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When does the Indiana Jones Stunt show in Adventureland start exactly?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When does the Indiana Jones Stunt show in Adventureland start exactly?

I did a search and couldn't find a thread I'm sure it has to have been talked about . Obviously it must be sometime in May around when new Film comes out. I'm just a huge Indy fan (Hell I named my dog Indy).
    Just want to nail down exactly when this thing starts.

A love of Disney that sometimes borders on the edge of crazy ---but I'm okay with that

http://braddisneylandblog.blogspot.com/

Re: When does the Indiana Jones Stunt show in Adventureland start exactly?

When there is an actual date released, you'll see it here. Many, many times.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Where will they have room for a stunt show is the better question....

Facebook me!
      Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

Originally posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
        Where will they have room for a stunt show is the better question....
        The only place I can think of is where the current Aladin show goes on in Adv Land, but I don't see that as having the guest capacity to make it worth while OR as being big enough to host a a really well done "stunt show".

Comment

Originally posted by brad chowen View Post

I did a search and couldn't find a thread I'm sure it has to have been talked about . Obviously it must be sometime in May around when new Film comes out. I'm just a huge Indy fan (Hell I named my dog Indy).
          Just want to nail down exactly when this thing starts.
          10:30, 11:45, 1:00, 2:45, 4:00
          Originally posted by SummerInFL
          Jesus, even I wouldn't eat that.

Originally posted by Wanda Woman
          Turtle, the dorks are going to take upskirt robot pics.

Comment

It is in Aladdin.

Comment

Well I'll just keep a look out here for when the actual dates come out. I'm sure it will be along the lines of the minimalist style of The Pirate's show on the Island--but still looking forward to it --since it is Indiana Jones.

P.S. how come they never came out with a good Mola Ram figure in the Indy store Mola Ram rocks

A love of Disney that sometimes borders on the edge of crazy ---but I'm okay with that

http://braddisneylandblog.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X