Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Your AP Statistics

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your AP Statistics

When I used to have a PAP () I once went to City Hall and asked how many times I had visited. By no means did I go as often as others do, but I had gone 50 times in one year.

Have you ever found out how many times you've been to the park in a year (N/A to CM's) I'm curious to know. If you don't know officially, what is your guess as to how many times you have been in the past year?

Re: Your AP Statistics

I didn't know you could find out this information so easily. Was this for tax purposes?

Comment

Once. Non-AP speaking here.

Comment

I'm pretty close to 50 times this (AP) year. I am currently in a self imposed hiatus as I want to do other things with my son. I think we both agree that Disneyland is the most fun, but it's been cool to go out and do other things.
        Originally posted by Aristocat
        I miss David.
        Originally posted by Ginarella
        All I know is that David is a pimp Gryffindor.

Comment

Holy cow, I'm closer to 12 times a year, but then I live an hour away. Many of my visits are only a few hours, but an AP still seems worth it.

Comment

I actually mark my calendar last year every time I went, just to see if it was worth owning the darn thing. I went 30 times last year + 10 other times that was either Disney World or a private Disneyland event that didn't require my AP.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
            http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
            http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

I also did the calender thing and it rang out to a total of 112 times in 2007...looks page when you see it on paper...

Comment

We got in 11 days on one trip and 10 on our second trip for a total of 21 days. I don't think that's too bad considering we live in Texas! We always buy our AP for the first trip with plans of getting in a second trip for the next years vacation right before it expires.
                Me,DH,DS-23 ,DD-15

Our Long Awaited, Long Awaited Trip Report November 2010
                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...post1056434199
                Our First Trip to WDW December 2009
                http://micechat.com/forums/walt-disn...16-2009-a.html
                November 2008 trip report! Updated 1/13/09!
                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...23-2008-a.html

Comment

No AP.
                  Been 0 times in the past 366 days.
                  Going tomorrow!

Comment

First and only time I checked, the cast member just pulled up the list and said "Wow" and asked what happened during the gap when I went on an extended vacation. I thought it was scary how much I really go so I never keep track anymore

Comment

We used to go 20 to 40 times a year but we moved to Az. from O.C. And sadly probably will only go once every couple years now. Disneyland is also one of the only things I miss.
                      Paid Disneyland Poster

Comment

*points to his siggy*

Comment

About two to three times a month for me. Probably around 30 for the year, and I just have a SoCal pass!
                          The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
                          -Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X