Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you are APs and if so which?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you are APs and if so which?

Inspired by this thread: http://www.micechat.com/showthread.php?t=656
    YES - SoCal
    8.25%
    YES - Deluxe
    10.31%
    YES - Premium
    50.52%
    Nope
    30.93%

I have a been a Premium AP holder for 3 years now! and I will continue to be AP holder for the rest of my life.

Comment

I got my first Premium AP on July 17, 1991 and still going strong.

Comment

we have one premium for discounts and all tha fun stuff. We also have 3 SoCal APs for the rest of the fam.

The kids have had their passes since they were of the age they had to pay (the passes were b-day gifts) and my wife and I have had our passes for ~3 years

Comment

Yep. Premium passes here and at Disney World. Crazy, but true.
          MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
          Save

Comment

My second AP We went from once a year to AP's in '03!
            We deemed that "the year of the mouse" since it was our first year of AP's. we went 4 times and we also went to WDW I had a Deluxe in 03' and have a Premium now.
            Last edited by dsnylndmom; 02-13-2005, 08:36 PM. Reason: forgot to put which type of AP

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I'm a deluxe AP. This is only my second year being a holder. I love it. I'm just trying to get my friends to go with me more. I'm slowly convincing them to get AP's so we have something to do when we're bored.

Comment

I would have to say no for right now, but I will be renewing mine for mouse adventures.....it will be deluxe.

Comment

I have been a Premium AP holder since 2002. My first AP was a gift from my husband for my first perfect performance review at work.

The hubby and kids have Deluxe APs. They don't go as often as I do.
                  Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                  I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

During the late 80's (before kids) we just got the Regular AP. We visited the parks a couple trips per year.

Then in 1990, I started getting the Premium Pass for myself and the rest of the family (as it grew) got the Regular passes until they were discontinued and turned into Deluxe passes. Now we make at least three and usually four trips down per year. It seems like the Disney Hotel always has a reservation under our name on the books...

My Premium pass has paid for itself with the discounts that I get from it each year that I have had it. Even at the new, higher rates.

So, 1 Premium and 5 Deluxe AP's for us.

Comment

My wife and I had let our Premium APs expire in December. We just renewed them yesterday. It was our Anniversary and Valentines Day presents to each other.

Comment

Am I ever glad to have an AP saves me a good chunk of $$$ on the Olszewski Disneyland sculptures

Comment

Both my wife and I are Premium AP. We like it for the Food and shops, and for just dropping by for a couple of days.
                          1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage
                            Yep. Premium passes here and at Disney World. Crazy, but true.
                            You just stated my ultimate dream. *sigh* You do realize you're living my ultimate fantasy, don't you?!

No AP for either park... maybe someday...

Comment

I've never bought one. Having $21K in student loans is usually a deterrent, especially since I live too far to fully enjoy it for what it's worth.
                              Best interview answer: My biggest weakness is my honesty...I can never remember my lies!

Comment

Not at this time, but we will get SoCals at a minimum when we go in November (279 days and counting )

We've had Socals in the past (expired a year and a half ago, and 3 years before then). My wife can only take Disneyland in small doses .......
                                "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
                                - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

Comment

I am an AP at WDW so I guess I can't vote inthis this thread
                                  Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
                                  Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

Comment

I only have the baby SoCal pass. It was great when I wasn't working since I went mostly during the week, but now that I have a real job again, I'm tired of only being able to go on Sundays. I will probably go up to premium when I have to renew in April. Of course, by then, who knows how much they will raise the price.

Comment

We were AP holders from '97 until last September. No more. My kids AP's expire in June so we will probably do the Costco deal before then, but after that we will do Disney once or twice a year.

Comment

I wish. I live in Portland, Oregon and have four kids. Much as I'd love to be there every weekend or just to drop by for an evening after work, it ain't a gonna happen.

We're going this summer, though: it's Disneyland or bust. Now that we have a vehicle that will fit all of us, we're doing the road trip. Wish us luck.
                                        "Say, uh, ever hear of the devil's paint pots? Real mystery of the desert. Bubblin' pots of mud in all kinds of colors."

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X