X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Exclusive '33' Question

Hey all,
    Disneyking here. It's been awhile since I've had a question for all my micechattin' friends but one has arisen and I need your help.

Some good friends of mine are heading down to the park this summer and would love to eat at Club 33. I know it's exclusive, but I'm wondering if anyone here has any info. at all that can help me out. Is there anything I can do to help get them in for lunch or dinner there?

Thanks,
    I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

Re: The Exclusive '33' Question

Members and guests of members only. Do you know any members? Or was that the purpose of your posting in the first place?

Comment

If he is willing to buy a timeshare week at Newport Beach, I know of a way to get him in.
      Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

Comment

thanks for helping me to clarify a bit, swab. I don't know any members That's probably the nail in the coffin, right?
        I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

Comment

Originally posted by disneyking View Post
          thanks for helping me to clarify a bit, swab. I don't know any members That's probably the nail in the coffin, right?
          Most likely. Have them go on the Walk in Walt's footstep. At least they'll get to see the lobby and some great facts about it.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
            Most likely. Have them go on the Walk in Walt's footstep. At least they'll get to see the lobby and some great facts about it.
            Good suggestion, Chad! This (and the dirty postings) is why you're worth your weight in gold (MC Gold..?).

Comment

If fine dining is your thing, try Napa Rose--you won't find any better food in Club 33 (from the many reports I have heard). Or one of the DTD restaurants. They don't offer the mystique, but certainly can more than compete in food quality.

Comment

Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
                Good suggestion, Chad! This (and the dirty postings) is why you're worth your weight in gold (MC Gold..?).
                LOL F'oc! I'll control the filth, you can handle themeing issues.

Comment

LOL F'oc! I'll control the filth, you can handle themeing issues.
                  We have an accord. Always stick with your strengths, says I.

Comment

Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
                    If fine dining is your thing, try Napa Rose--you won't find any better food in Club 33 (from the many reports I have heard).
                    I've been wanting to do the Chef's Counter experience at Napa Rose since I first read about it. I've only been to NR for drinks, though.

Comment

Check the "Litter Box".
                      Charlie :wave:
                      MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Originally posted by Circarama View Post
                        Check the "Litter Box".
                        Don't send me there Circarama. I've gotten enough greif in that thread for "keepin' it real!".

Comment

Don't send me there Circarama. I've gotten enough greif in that thread for "keepin' it real!".
                          I know Bro! But since you've already been there, maybe disneyking can go in and wade thru the um, cat stuff for the "gold". If he wants to go, this may be the way.
                          Charlie :wave:
                          MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Originally posted by Circarama View Post
                            I know Bro! But since you've already been there, maybe disneyking can go in and wade thru the um, cat stuff for the "gold". If he wants to go, this may be the way.
                            I agree. If there is any possible door I say try and open it. Even if it might lead you directly into....

Comment

Here's a great website for information about Club 33: http://www.disneylandclub33.com/

It's not a Disney website, and they can't help you get in; but there is a whole lot of fantastic information.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X