Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Kilt wearing ok?

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kilt wearing ok?

Originally posted by sediment View Post
    Hooters waitresses???
    Wait. What?
    Oo-de-lally!

Comment

Hey Roo, I found a nice little forum for kilt wearers. www.xmarksthescot.com I've learned a bunch on there and its helping me decide on what kilt I want to get.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanda Woman View Post
        I hereby volunteer to be DLR's Official Kilt Checker. I shall use a ruler to carefully and considerately peek beneath any and all kilts to ensure dress code compliance.

:lol: Wanda!

Another ride to be careful on should you choose to wear a kilt...the submarines.

I made the mistake of looking up the stairs when a woman wearing a skirt and nothing underneath was coming down the stairs.:yuck:

Hmmm, another thought.....maybe you men who want to wear kilts to DL should contact Trekkie Dad and ask him where he gets his spandex biking shorts....those might be good "insurance" under the kilts!

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
          :lol: Wanda!
          Oh, like you wouldn't be right there beside me, PB!!

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
          Another ride to be careful on should you choose to wear a kilt...the submarines.

I made the mistake of looking up the stairs when a woman wearing a skirt and nothing underneath was coming down the stairs.:yuck:
          Also remember the view you may present from above when on the subs.

I knew a subs ride op who said his best day as a Cast Member was the time he opened the topside sub hatch and got to watch Dolly Parton, dressed in a low cut top, slowly ascend those winding stairs.

Giggity giddity!

Comment

Originally posted by awaflyboy View Post
            Hey Roo, I found a nice little forum for kilt wearers. www.xmarksthescot.com I've learned a bunch on there and its helping me decide on what kilt I want to get.

Dang! I wish I had known about this beforehand! But I was in a hurry, for the competition was coming up at the time. Thanks for the link!

Peace,
            Roo

PS: I usually just see with whom I'm going to be with as to the decision as to what to wear, ahem, with a kilt. But with sporting events, I'm not really interested in sporting a hernia, so I have to have something underneath. Or else.
            husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

Originally posted by sediment View Post
              Your name is seenoevil!!
              Well, I didn't see the actual "moon", but I don't think it would be evil, would it? :blush:
              I want my cake back!
              sigpic

Comment

Just a little precedence that might help the case of the kilt clan:

Davy Crockett 'kilt' him a bare, when he was only 3! (Later reports said it as just a taming.) Now, a bare what, I'm left only to guess.

If it is okay for Davy's bare (?) - it should be okay for all!
                Last edited by JJ61; 05-06-2008, 03:25 PM.
                Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Veteran
                sigpic

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X