Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you still meet Lightning McQueen at DCA?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you still meet Lightning McQueen at DCA?

I saw an earlier post that said that McQueen will be appearing in the new Pixar Play Parade at DCA. Does this mean that he is no longer doing meet and greets? There was also mention of a life-sized model of McQueen on a different thread... Is this like a statue or something different than the "real" McQueen that will be in the parade?

Our son would absolutely freak out if he got to meet McQueen, but seeing him in the parade and getting a picture by a statue would probably suffice.

Thanks for the clarification. We'll be visiting May 12 for the first time.

Re: Can you still meet Lightning McQueen at DCA?

They used to have Mater & McQueen across from the Condor Flats area of DCA, but they are not there anymore because they are in the parade. I don't know of any other way your son could get a picture with them.

Oh and btw-welcome to MiceChat Bisongirl

Comment

Too bad! I guess we'll just have to get a front row seat for the parade! And of course, visit again in 2012 when the whole new Cars Land opens up.

Thanks for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by bisongirl View Post
        Too bad! I guess we'll just have to get a front row seat for the parade! And of course, visit again in 2012 when the whole new Cars Land opens up.

Thanks for the info!
        I'd ask right when you get there. Who knows there could be some other options too and at worst, they can tell you the best place to see him in the parade.

Welcome to MiceChat!

Comment

Before they were parked across from Condor Flats they used to make a couple of appearances a day over by the water front. Now that they are in the parade and no longer parked in the falts area they may be doing the appearance thing again so aashee (aka "the freak") is right, ask a CM.

Comment

Originally posted by Goofy Daddy View Post
            Before they were parked across from Condor Flats they used to make a couple of appearances a day over by the water front. Now that they are in the parade and no longer parked in the falts area they may be doing the appearance thing again so aashee (aka "the freak") is right, ask a CM.
            LOL!

Glad I could help. Now let's go to a basketball game!

Comment

No, Lightning and Mater are nowhere to be found aside from PPP.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X