Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think DCA's Makeover will make the park better?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think DCA's Makeover will make the park better?

I've heard that the park isnt that good right now b/c theres nothing thats really disney. So now that theyre going to "make" it over, Do you think it's really going to make people "like" the park more? I dont think it will do much for the overall park.
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney
    sigpic

Re: Do you think DCA's Makeover will make the park better?

I really don't know at this point. I'm kinda in the wait and see mode. I'm hoping it will make the park better though.
    sigpic
    Home away from Home.

Comment

I think it will make the park better. It's adding new attractions and shows while updating old ones. By simply adding things it's already expanding the experience. Whether those attractions, etc. will make the park 'good enough' to appease the general public is yet to be seen though. Ditto whether I'll actually like the changes or not.

Comment

Like everyone else said, I think we will have to wait and see.

The ideas sound really cool, so maybe.

Comment

couldn't make it much worse
          My Blog: http://imagineeringmind.wordpress.com

Parks Visited: MK - EPCOT - DHS - DAK - DL - DCA - HKDL - TDL - TDS

Comment

Sure it will make the park better, more options and rides for all families will certainly improve the park. Now will it bring it up to Dinsey standards? That's the 1.1 billion dollar question.

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysImagineer View Post
              Do you think it's really going to make people "like" the park more?
              YES.
              Charlie :wave:
              MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Yes, I think people will like the park more. From what I've seen, they plan to spend at least some of the money on the things people like.

Comment

The consensus by everyone seems to be that Tokyo Disney Seas is a big hit, they should just turn DCA into a Disney seas here, I think that would make everyone happy

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

sigpic

"Whenever I go on a ride, I'm always thinking of what's wrong with the thing and how it can be improved."
                  — Walt Disney

"I wanted to retain my individuality. I knew if someone else got control, I would be restrained." —Walt Disney

"The fun is in always building something. You see, we never do the same thing twice around here. We're always opening up new doors." —Walt Disney

"I've always been bored with just making money. I've wanted to do things; I wanted to build things, to get something going..." —Walt Disney

"I can never stand still. I must explore and experiment. I am never satisfied with my work. I resent the limitations of my own imagination." —Walt Disney

"Get a good idea and stay with it. Work it until it's done and done right." —Walt Disney

"Freedom of speech in all forms and in its broadest sense — has become vital to the very survival of a civilized humanity." —Walt Disney

Comment

Visit the park before you judge. Then you'd have a much better idea of how the improvements will, in fact, improve the park.

Comment

Yes, it will make it better, and how dare you ask a question like that with out giving us a poll?

Comment

I think the additions will certainly help DCA in terms of number of quality attractions, and that's fantastic! Helping it with the serious overall thematic issues? Not so sure.

The consensus by everyone seems to be that Tokyo Disney Seas is a big hit, they should just turn DCA into a Disney seas here, I think that would make everyone happy
                        If you can get the Oriental Land Company to finance the construction and the DCA demolition before that...sounds great! (And it's Tokyo DisneySea. )

Comment

They could try but they'd need about $4-5 BILLION MORE to make it anything like DisneySea
                          My Blog: http://imagineeringmind.wordpress.com

Parks Visited: MK - EPCOT - DHS - DAK - DL - DCA - HKDL - TDL - TDS

Comment

The makeover will make the park better
                            sigpic

Comment

the funny thing is that for those who complained about it now, some will visit during the construction phases and complain about the amount of construction.... my point? the current dca has some fine points to it but at the same time people will find certain things not for them. when they are done with the rebuild, it'll be the same way, just more too look at and judge.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X