This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New BPB and Eureka videos on VisionsFantastic

Visionsfantastic has just posted a video for BPB and Eureka Ive havent checked them out yet they are still downloading but Ill tell you guys if they are good in a second.

Re: New BPB and Eureka videos on VisionsFantastic

What is BPB and Eureka?
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

....Block Party Bash, and Eureka, the old DCA parade?

Comment

Originally posted by wolfy999
        What is BPB and Eureka?
        hehe.
        BPB is Block Party Bash - Disney Presents the Pixar Film Pals. It's the new parade at Disney's California Adventure. Eureka was the previous day parade at Disney's California Adventure. It left ... 3 years ago? I forget. But yeah... quite a while ago.

I'm excited for the videos! Can't wait!!

May I also remind everyone about the Parade of Dreams video over at Intercot West.

Comment

This really makes me miss the Eureka parade.

Comment

OK, know BPB, Hubby and daughter were at that tonight, but never have heard of Eureka......Only started going to DCA a couple of years ago.
            Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
            it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Originally posted by DCADude
              This really makes me miss the Eureka parade.
              This really makes me remember why I don't miss the Eureka parade.

Comment

It was DCA's Premiere parade. download it at visionsfantastic.com. that video isnt that great but still pretty good. The music seems kinda messed up in it for some reason. but thats not the videographers fault. it just seems a lot different from the cd.

Comment

While at least the Eureka parade did justify its being there for the California theme (unlike BPB), it was the way they executed the parade that doesn't appeal to me. Too many bike thingeys, too many of those banner costume thingeys.
                  Curiously, the parade suffered for the same reason the whole park suffered- not enough Disney characters.

Comment

Finally! I've been waiting for this!

I took my own BPB video but the batteries died in the middle of the finale.

Comment

No Disney Characters is one of the reasons I enjoyed this Parade. The music was themed to each of the float beautifully and the transition from one segement to another blended together perfectly ~ as well as, if not better than the MSEP. And all the music for this parade was original.The music was upbeat and energetic, without going to the exteme hyperactive results now found in Block Party Bash.

The Floats were somewhat bizarre but filled with humor, and all had such unique elements to them, from acrobats, to drums, puppets, etc. Although many of the elements of this parade first were used at EPCOT, those elements really made Eureka unique.

The Colors of the parade were well done, and Eureka! was especially spectacular after dark with the terrific lighting system installed on the parade route. Really a shame that one of the best features of DCA isn't even used. When MSEP took over the night parade time, the lighting on the parade route wasn't needed for that parade.

I was really looking forward to other Parades in DCA without Disney Characters, that whole idea really intrigued me. It did give imagineers something new to work with!
                      Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                      An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                      Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                      Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

that sucks. The other day I had a dream that i was only at DLR for a day (parkhopper) and just before Block party bash we were in DL and rushed to DCA but couldnt get inside in time for Block Party Bash and we missed it and I was so bummed.(I still havent seen it in person(not till like january because we are just going to go when monsters opens))

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X