X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Tomorrowland Rumors

These rumors come from Screamscape.com:

Late 2009 or Early 2010 - Star Tours 2PeopleMover v3 / Tomorrowland 2010
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Re: New Tomorrowland Rumors

:beg: I want it to be true, but I don't know what to believe(sp) I like the idea of demolishing the old PM station and re-building it, AND THEN putting the rocket jets back? sweeeeeet:thumbup:

Comment

does this mean the peoiple mover will not return?
      Dave

Comment

Originally posted by bigwavedave View Post
        does this mean the peoiple mover will not return?
        It said in the rumor that it would return as a "third generation" peoplemover... I think it sounds great

Comment

Even if these are rumors, how are we to know whats truth and whats fiction? This could be a ploy by WDI to trick us. Say that these are rumors when they are really TRUE! Brilliant.

Facebook me!
          Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

This is good to hear, hopefully these rumors become true! That would be so exciting. Did you also see this?

Park News

Comment

In the rumor nothing was said about a new people mover just the rockets going back in the sky. Which was all because of me!
              Dave

Comment

Well, it's only a 2 1/2 year wait. I can wait that long to see if the rumors really do come true.

In the meantime, they are pretty sweet rumors.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Once the new version of Star Tours opens the plan is to demolish the old Rocket Jet Tower to make way for an all new tower that will once again house a next generation Peoplemover ride station

Comment

ok your right!
                    Dave

Comment

I remain a bit of a sceptic on the whole Star tours change. I love Star Tours and all 6 Star Wars Movies. With that said I would love to see somethig besides a Star Tours or Star Wars based ride.
                      Dave

Comment

Eh sad to hear Star Tours might go back to the future, but I guess It can't stay in the 80's forever.

I think Tomorrowland as a whole needs a facelift imo. The need to bring back the feel of the 1967-1997 TL. Only 10 Years old and it shows already.

Comment

Originally posted by bigwavedave View Post
                          ok your right!

Comment

I can say that I know that at least part of this is true.

Comment

Again... even though I respect that you can't say anything Data... I CURSE YOU at the same time.

=D

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X