This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wall-E is coming to Disneyland

According to Screamscape.com, a Wall-E mobile animatronic character will be seen running around the park. It will be coming once the movie is releases. It reminds me of Lucky the Dinosaur and the Muppet Mobile Lab.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Re: Wall-E is coming to Disneyland

It makes a lot of sense that there would be a character like that. Hopefully if it does happen it will stick around for more than a couple weeks and not shipped off to who knows where.

Comment

that's a good idea, I almost posted an idea like that...cool, I'd love to see Wall-E in TL, he actualy fits in:thumbup:

Comment

Cool news.
        "Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?"-Donnie.... "Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"-Frank the Bunny.....

Comment

I like this idea. I think he really would fit in nicely. He and PUSH could have a lot of fun playing off each other.

Hopefully he sticks around a while and isn't just a quickie and then gone kind of thing.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Is Wall E supposed to look like something from Star Wars? Or is he just a robot?

Facebook me!
            Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

Will there be a WALL-E unit in the PPP once it comes out

Comment

I think it would be really neat to see WALL E at Disneyland. Hopefully I have the money for a pass saved when it comes to DL.

Comment

It's gonna be cool.

Comment

Ohh I hope I at least get to see this one in Disneyland the next time I go!

Comment

I checked the article on Screamscape for an ETA, but I didn't find anything. Any of you insiders know of a date when Wall-E will hit the parks? I'll cross my fingers that he'll be there when we're there next week.
                      I never thought Id go this far
                      without a star to cross the seas
                      So far from shores I left behind
                      Still far from shores Ive yet to reach

--VNV Nation

Comment

All these people wanting to see him in Disneyland. No love for DCA? Isn't DCA essentially turning into Pixarland so wouldn't WALL-E fit in better there?

Comment

I hope he's coming the Grizzly River Run!

Comment

Awesome!!!!!! I Can"t Wait!
                            Everybody's got a laughin' place-
                            trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it.

Comment

Originally posted by RogueOne View Post
                              I checked the article on Screamscape for an ETA, but I didn't find anything. Any of you insiders know of a date when Wall-E will hit the parks? I'll cross my fingers that he'll be there when we're there next week.
                              Odds are he won't be there until the movie opens, or at least not til we get much closer...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X