This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timon Parking Lot

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to walk through the lot now that it is being worked on? Did they leave a path way? Now that the lot is closed I'm not sure how I'll get into the park without walking ALL THE WAY around. Advice please.
    To All Who Come to this Happy Place.... Welcome! Disneyland is Your Land!

Re: Timon Parking Lot

Originally posted by sleepybear View Post
    Can anyone tell me if there is a way to walk through the lot now that it is being worked on? Did they leave a path way? Now that the lot is closed I'm not sure how I'll get into the park without walking ALL THE WAY around. Advice please.
    I stayed at the Anaheim Hilton last weekend. The Lion King tram ran on Sunday, so I was able to use that after crossing Katella. However, come Monday morning, they were no longer parking cars in Timon and there was no tram service. The walkway was open, though, and I hoofed it through Timon with a couple of other ladies. When I left around noon on Monday, I followed the same path through Timon and was the only person for my entire walk until I got to the construction workers. It was kind of strange to be amongst so many people in the parks and then take such a long, solitary walk only a few yards away from the back area of DCA.

Actually, it was a very nice walk!

Comment

Does the walkway follow the same road the tram takes? If not where is the walkway? I wonder if they are running the trams on weekends?

The hotel I stay in butts right up against Timon. In fact if you get a room on the second floor in the back, the room overlooks the parking attendants.

Comment

Does the walkway follow the same road the tram takes? If not where is the walkway? I wonder if they are running the trams on weekends?
        Yes, the pedestrian pathway follows the tram road. When you get to the tram stop closest to parks, the pathway is on your right. The path is separated from the tram road by a green mesh fence. You follow the path until you end up at the shuttle drop off area.

It's a pretty fair hike, but I like walking.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanda Woman View Post
          When I left around noon on Monday, I followed the same path through Timon and was the only person for my entire walk until I got to the construction workers...
          What are you not telling us? I know there is something. Pics, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanda Woman View Post
            When I left around noon on Monday, I followed the same path through Timon and was the only person for my entire walk until I got to the construction workers...
            Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
            Let's just say I was very grateful to see the construction workers after such a lonely walk and I *ahem* expressed that gratitude.

You'll have to ask the construction workers for the pics.

P.S. FYI to Darkbeer: the work in the Timon lot will take a little longer than first estimated.

Comment

Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
              No pictures. Just another bruising of the hips.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                No pictures. Just another bruising of the hips.
                I'd settle for a re-posting of the bruised hip photo...

Comment

Crap!! The pirates got a hold of another thread of mine.

Arg Matey!!

Comment

I always enjoy it when aashee and Mr. Swab get hold of my threads.

Comment

Crap!! The pirates got a hold of another thread of mine.

Arg Matey!!
                      Sorry SB. I will tell the cronies to retreat.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                        Sorry SB. I will tell the cronies to retreat.
                        You don't have to re-retreat-- just answer my questions!!! Then you guys can take over the thread all you want.

Comment

You don't have to re-retreat-- just answer my questions!!! Then you guys can take over the thread all you want.
                          The last 4 times I've gone they have re-routed me away from the Timon lot. I'll try again Sunday and see if I can give you a good answer.

Comment

Did I not answer your questions regarding Timon?

I got distracted by the construction workers and Pirate Ashee and Mr. Swab, but I thought I answered the questions you asked.

Mmmmm, construction workers AND pirates!

Comment

I unfortunately only have sophomoric humor to add to the discussion (most discussions, really). Sorry.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X