Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Sleeping beauty royal ball tiara help?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleeping beauty royal ball tiara help?

I need your help fellow mice chatters, if its any buddy who knows it would be you guys. I am having a hard time locating a special tiara that was made for the sleeping beauty royal ball in 2004. I believe it was sold at Disneyana. I tried ebay and even asked the Disneyana cast members and nothing.The price was roughly $150-200. I am trying to locate it for my fiancee. Any help would on a picture, maker, or where to get it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a billion

Re: Sleeping beauty royal ball tiara help?

Just because eBay doesn't have this tiara now doesn't mean it won't in the near future. Do a search there for "Sleeping Beauty Tiara" every other day if you really have to.

As far as I can tell from a short search, this item isn't connected with the Disneyana store. It was only sold on Valentine's Day 2004 for a special event. I'll keep my eye out for this tiara because I know someone else who would go crazy for it, so I'll keep you updated.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X