Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Atmosphere Character Auditions - Is weight an issue?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atmosphere Character Auditions - Is weight an issue?

So I'm currently a CM at Nemo, but I'm looking to transfer to atmosphere characters. The audition is in early June, and I was wondering if any former/current atmosphere characters could give me some pointers on the audition.

Also, I'm about 5'10" and around 250, would this be an issue for the audition? I can move around like I weigh 100 pounds less, and I'm a very animated person in my everyday life. Would my height and weight instantly disqualify me from auditioning, though?

Re: Atmosphere Character Auditions - Is weight an issue?

Did you post this in the Break Room forum?

Comment

I did now. I just figured that there might be former atmosphere characters in this forum that don't post in the Break Room. If this thread needs to be deleted, then I'm sorry.

Comment

Weight is an issue, because you need to fit into the costumes.

(I know this because I auditioned a few years ago, and didn't get it.)

If you already work at Disneyland, I would recommend setting up a meeting with an Entertainment Manager. They could tell you everyhting you need to know.

Comment

Why would you want to move to characters during the summer? you'll roast to death.... =(

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X