X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video - MiceChat goes to the Food and Wine Reception

Hey everybody,

Here is a little photo-video thing I put together really quick. I will have more pictures to share tomorrow, but wanted to get this up tonight before I went to bed.

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=UryyUYLnKgE

Thanks PhotoMatt for letting me use some of your pictures.

EDIT: Pictures have been added ... http://micechat.com/forums/showpost....3&postcount=15
    Last edited by sir clinksalot; 04-28-2008, 03:29 PM.

Re: Video - MiceChat goes to the Food and Wine Reception

That was cool Clinks! What a great weekend! I wish it could of lasted longer!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Nice....

Comment

Perfect Gregg. Well done!

Comment

Very nice, Sir Clinks! It really captures the friendliness of MiceChatters.

Now I think I'll have a glass of wine!

Comment

Thanks Gregg. Awesome video of a great day. Thanks for sharing.
            Rick

Comment

You always pick the best music to compliment your slide shows.

Great work! :thumbup:

Comment

Looks like you had a great time! Looking forward to the commentary as well!

Peace and thanks,
                Roo
                husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

Fantastic!
                  Mike

Comment

That was fun, wasn't it? :yea:

Thanks, Gregg!
                    "Not Carnegie, Vanderbilt, and Astor together could have
                    raised money enough to buy a quarter share in my little dog."

� Ernest Thompson Seton

Comment

Great job on the slideshow and music selection. I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put it together and share with everyone. Kudos to you.

I loved that some of the the ladies have their wine goggles on.
                      sigpic

Comment

Cheers to all of you for making wine look sooooo good!

Comment

Excellent pics! I'll drink to that!
                          Originally posted by All4dISNEY
                          Words hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Aristocat View Post
                            Excellent pics! I'll drink to that!
                            What a monumental shock.

The pic of you (in the TOAST thread) is priceless, A-cat. I may use it as wallpaper, or as a visual primer on the evils of public intoxication...or BOTH!! Outstanding, as usual. Keep up the fine work.
                            Last edited by fo'c's'le swab; 04-28-2008, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Here are the rest of our photo's from the weekend:

When we got to DCA on Saturday, the ESPN Zone was doing a cooking demonstration (yummy ribs)

Villains Fan enjoying some tasty treats

Rixter too

We did the Sapphire Hill Wine Tasting

Belle and Grumpy4

McCow, Mary Read and Joe

Villains Fan, MickeyMaxx, Rixter and Grumpy4

The owner of Sapphire Hill John Hall

Yummy

The Reception Pictures are in the video on post 1.

After enjoying the reception and Electrical Parade we were going to go on Tower, but it was a 40 minute wait. So we headed for Monsters before going to Disneyland to enjoy Fantasmic.

While waiting for Fantasmic (over behind one of the light towers) I went to talk to one of the Lead CM's to see if we could stand where we were. I had mentioned that we had just been at the reception and that she shared a name with our daughter. (It was true).

Anyway, she got on her little radio and asked if there was room for our group of 15 in the reserved area right in front. There was, so we were able to get great seats for the show. Thanks to you both, and I made it a point to go to City Hall and thank them both. It's truly CM's like this that keep us going back to Disneyland.

Fantasmic

After Fantasmic we took over a Pirates boat. Love that a boat of drunken people went on a ride with a bunch of drunken pirates. Yo Ho Yo Ho!!!

We then went on Buzz and I got my highest score EVER.

Fishbulb and Dustysage

We then said our good-nights at park closing. It was truly a magical evening. One of the best I've ever had. The company couldn't have been better, the atmosphere was amazing, the wine ... impeccable. I can't wait to do it again next year.

On Sunday, we got to the park around 9:30am.

We did Single Rider on Splash, Belle and Villians Fan got stuck. I didn't.

While having Breakfast at Cafe' Orleans Guy Fieri walked by with his family.

We then did the Jungle Cruise before the meet

Joe and IJenn

We didn't stay at the meet long (and it looks like we missed saying hi to a few people) as we had a prior engagement with O-nut and his man.

We headed over to DCA to enjoy some vittles, got some Tower FP's and rode Screamin'. The park was hot, but not as crowded as it has been.

Screamin'

We then went on Tower and decided to call it a day at about 2:30.

We had a fantastic weekend, and I can't wait to see everybody again soon.

TTFN

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X