This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Does Summer Season Start?

We have a trip scheduled for June 5th through 8th and were hoping schools hadn't let out for summer yet. Anyone know when the Summer Season officially starts and when can we expect to see the "summer crowds?" I know it's always busy when it's warm, but it seems once school lets out there is a noticable difference in crowd size. Let me know.....
    Last edited by aross458; 04-28-2008, 01:42 PM.

Re: When Does Summer Season Start?

They aren't keeping the park open until midnight until the middle of June, so that is probably the "official" start of summer.

Comment

Most So Cal schools don't get out until mid June, with the exception of any schools on year round sessions. But expect weekends to still be packed to capacity between now and about mid September.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

As soon as I arrive. :P

Sorry, I couldn't help that one.

Comment

I know some schools get out as early as the last week of May, but most of the Orange County schools are done either on the 12-13th or 19-20th.
          A signature should go here.

Comment

DLR considers the start of the summer season to be around 8 June, formally.

However, do expect crowds to begin building up between now and then.

Comment

For some reason I thought memorial would be the start of the summer season. I guess its mid june alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
                For some reason I thought memorial would be the start of the summer season. I guess its mid june alright.
                Although Memorial Day is thought by many to be the unofficial start of summer in general, on the calendar the actual summer season begins around the 22nd or 23rd of June.

At Disneyland anymore, summer-type crowds seem to be almost year-round.

-- Barry
                God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X