This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Orleans Refurbishment

Was just walking around New Orleans last night.

Micenation

Re: New Orleans Refurbishment

It has been going on for a few weeks, it mainly has to do with Club 33, which is currently closed for refurb.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

opps, sorry. i didnt mean it to be new. thats why i didnt mention when it occurred. I just dont recall seeing it in the news. was it mentioned on miceage, dateline disney, the disney blog, or disneyland today?

i've been there the last 3 sundays in a row and didnt even notice. duh.

oh well. let thy thread die.

Micenation

Comment

When I was there a week and a half ago, it was not up. It must be pretty new.

Comment

Yea, I heard Club 33 is getting more seating space, though I'm probably wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by Disneylandrocks55 View Post
            When I was there a week and a half ago, it was not up. It must be pretty new.
            see, thats what i thought. but... i dunno.. darkbeer must be right. i mean come on. look at how many diamonds he has under his name!

Micenation

Comment

Originally posted by orbitalpunk View Post
              see, thats what i thought. but... i dunno.. darkbeer must be right. i mean come on. look at how many diamonds he has under his name!
              I've known Darkbeer long enough to know that he really knows what he's talking about, regarding what's going on at the Resort.

But there are guys like me that don't know much of anything that have the same number of diamonds...all that means is that one has posted here at least five thousand times.

-- Barry
              God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiobarry View Post
                all that means is that one has posted here at least five thousand times.
                -- Barry
                You know Barry, when you put it like that, it makes me feel like I've posted a ton. (5,000 posts! That number is frighteningly large!) I really don't think I've posted that much. :lol: Is this telling me something.

BTW, I love your new avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by Radiobarry View Post
                  I've known Darkbeer long enough to know that he really knows what he's talking about, regarding what's going on at the Resort.

But there are guys like me that don't know much of anything that have the same number of diamonds...all that means is that one has posted here at least five thousand times.

-- Barry
                  Its a joke Radiobarry,

this is not about who knows what. I just saw a refurbishment going on and didnt see it mentioned in the news and thought i would report it. Is disney reporting for the MC Elite? Does me being a AP for 17 years with 40-60 visits per year make me know what I'm talking about more? not when it comes to just simple reporting.

Micenation

Comment

Well I didn't know it and I appreciate the information. Does anyone know when it should be complete?

Comment

I knew they were redoing Club 33 but not that walls were up. They weren't up there a week ago. Thanks for posting these pictures. With all of the posts on MC, it's easy to miss one
                      Good morning, son
                      In twenty years from now
                      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                      And I can tell you 'bout today
                      And how I picked you up and everything changed
                      It was pain
                      Sunny days and rain
                      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
                        Well I didn't know it and I appreciate the information. Does anyone know when it should be complete?
                        I have a Club 33 reservation for Saturday May 3rd.
                        Last edited by macindan; 04-30-2008, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X