This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PretzelSouls Trip To Disneyland: May 3rd, 2008 [Contains Pictures]

May 2nd, 2008: Emi & I drove to Los Angeles and stayed over night at my grandpa's house, he doesn't live there anymore after is stroke so we had the house to ourselves.

We made a quick stop in the McDonald's....

May 3rd, 2008: The alarm went off at 6:45am because I wanted to be on the road to Disneyland around 7:20.

I wanted to give my crocs a try so we both wore ours....they aren't all that comfortable if you wear them all day but better than shoes.

We finally arrived at Disneyland at the opening...
    Here's us riding the tram:

Emi & I went to the lockers and rented a large one...
    We made it perfect timing to the Carnation Cafe, we had reservation at 8:20.

Oscar's Choice was amazing this time - the eggs weren't funky, the potatoes were flavorful and everything was just great!

After breakfast we headed over to New Orleans Square and got inline for Pirates, it was about a 3 minute wait.

Afterwards we walked over to Haunted Mansion with a lovely 10 minute wait. Haha, I was being blinded by the flash - I know you aren't supposed to use flash photography it was an accident I swear.

We then went over to Splash but it was an hour wait - forget it!
    [ No pictures of splash...]

Here's us on Winne the Pooh, I love that ride...it's adorable <3 Once again being blinded by the flash >_<

Normally, I wouldn't go on the Matterhorn because well I find it creepy but she hadn't been on it before so we went...and...I LOVED IT. Hahahaha.
    The flowers you see in line are beautiful.

After we got off of the Matterhorn I remembered aashee's quote:
    Originally posted by aashee View Post
    You must go on Big Thunder. Not a request, a demand!
    So we went over to Big Thunder and a very kind and generous man gave us 2 fastpasses to Big Thunder so we got on in no time.
    I will say that is one ride I will not forget, hmm...what can I say about it....uuh it was UNIQUE.

We then walked over to ToonTown to see if anything good was over there, um, it was cute...
    GOOFY! We've got to get a pic...

Next up was lunch at the Plaza Inn, very good.

Earlier in the morning I had stopped by City Hall and asked them for the Chicken Pesto Alfreo and Carmel Apple Pie recipe from the Plaza Inn. They told me to meet Chef Mark at the Plaza Inn around 11:00p.m. he came out, introduced himself and them said to buy powder alfredo sauce, and pre-made pesto and cook the alfredo and stir in some pesto...Ooook then. As for the apple pie they didn't have the recipe.
    We headed over to Fantasy land to let our stomachs settle and took a spin on the King Arthur Carousel...

And then to Pinnichio's Daring Journey...

Later that night we went through Autopia 3 times, hey what can I say? The line was short.

Then trough the Jungle Cruise...sadly, they were out of maps.
    We walked around through the shops and left around 12:10a.m.

Thanks for reading my trip report!
    Last edited by MsSarah; 05-04-2008, 07:41 PM.
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Re: PretzelSouls Trip To Disneyland: May 3rd, 2008 [Contains Pictures]

Great TR! You're breakfast at Carnation Cafe looked yummy. Glad you both had fun.

Comment

I love the Oscar's special and had that myself 2 weeks ago! Yum!

Nice shots, thanks for sharing. Glad you had a nice trip to the Happiest Place On Earth!

Comment

What a great trip report! It looks like it was a good day to visit the park and you girls had a lot of fun. And I'll echo what they ^^ wrote above. That breakfast looks totally yummy! I want to eat it now! LOL!
        Originally posted by PretzelSouls View Post
        Oscar's Choice was amazing this time - the eggs weren't funky, the potatoes were flavorful and everything was just great!

Comment

Looks like you had so much fun! It made me excited for my Disneyland trip at the end of this month!

Comment

What a cute trip report. Thank you for following my demand of riding Thunder Mountain. I really hope you liked it, not sure "unique" is a ringing endorsement.

Glad you 2 had a great time. Thanks for posting.

Chad

Comment

Nice TR. Glad you had fun.

Comment

fun trip report.

Comment

Great trip report!!
                  We went to Jungle Cruise that night also to get a map!!

No Luck!!

Originally posted by PEZZ Lightyear
                  Try the Hello Te-Kitty-la.

Comment

Sounds like you had fun!
                    Too bad about the JC maps!
                    I was lucky to get one when I was there last weekend.
                    Great TR!
                    For certain you must be lost to find the places that can't be found. Elseways, everyone would know where it was.

Comment

Looks you had a good time!! Sorry to have missed you, Next time.............

Comment

Cute report!

Autopia had a small line? WTF!

"I'm not funny. What I am is brave." - Lucille Ball

Comment

Fun! Glad you guys had fun, even in Crocs.

Comment

Originally posted by ashley solo View Post
                            Autopia had a small line? WTF!
                            MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY.

Cute report. I love breakfast at the Carnation Cafe.

sigpic

Comment

I really have to try Oscar's next time looks so good! thanks for the post.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X