Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Magic Music Days Question

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Music Days Question

My son is going to Magic Music Days May 15th-17th with his middle school choir. Does anyone know if there is any special Magic Music Days merchandise available for sale? If there is a pin or something I want to make sure he gets one for me.

Re: Magic Music Days Question

Not that I'm aware of, sorry. It's the experience that counts.

Comment

When I went a few years back, all the kids got were T-shirts that change design every year..... I remember cuz the design the year I went was boring, but the 50th design was alot better, and I was jealous haha

Comment

Wow, I totally forgot to mention the shirts! Yes, each student gets a t-shirt.

Comment

Please don't take this the wrong way, but imho the best souvenir you can take home from this event are the pictures.

The stage they perform on is no ordinary, insignificant stage. They share it with the greats such as Louis Armstrong, Count Basie, and Woody Herman. In many ways its like performing at Carnegie Hall.

I think pictures or video are the best thing for this.

Comment

I've never seen a pin, but they usually get some type of T shirt. On good years, sometimes they get rid of the sweatshirts that didn't sell that particular year. I think he can count on a shirt of some type. But yeah...they'll pay for it out of the "fee" he has to pay even if he has an annual pass.

Comment

I was just curious. I am well aware that the best part of this is the experience of going. Having no prior experiece with it, I had no idea if there would be any other souvenirs. Since I am unable to attend it with him, I am not able to take any pictures.

I didn't have any idea that I would offend anyone with this question. Who would think asking about a pin would.

Comment

I didn't have any idea that I would offend anyone with this question. Who would think asking about a pin would.
                I don't see any posts above that strike me as offended...I know I wasn't, and the only other person who said anything remotely like that would be DisneyIPresume, who requested that you not "take it the wrong way" and indicated that it was just his humble opinion. Sorry if we came off as offended, but I assure you, we're not! I'm sorry you're not gonna get to go with him, and I hope someone else gets to take some great photos for you to see. Your son'll have a blast, I'm sure.

Comment

They used to give pins as well as t-shirts but I think they stopped that sometime between 96 and 99, as when I went in 96 we all got pins, but when we went in 99 we didn't. If you really want a pin you can find them on ebay.
                  Is this haunted signature
                  actually
                  stretching?

Or is it your imagination, hmm?
                  Rockin' Lady Adelade of Random
                  also known as...
                  Dominatrix of Randomness

Comment

Hey, I went in '96 and '99 too! And to the OP, he's going to have a blast! Having a solo in Carnation Plaza my senior year is the highlight of my musical career.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X