X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offerings for Indiana Jones Summer of Hidden Mysteries

"Indiana Jones™ and the Secret of the Stone Tiger"
    Young Guests become archeologists as they solve clues, complete tasks and decipher codes, Indy style which leads to a hidden treasure. A friendly and helpful female archeologist, who may not be as innocent as she seems, will host the experience. However, if her intentions are found to be villainous, Indy will surely be on the scene to aid the youngsters.

Indiana Jones™ Adventure Map
    Guests will be able to pick up a special map near the entrance to Aladdin's Oasis, leading them to a series of clues that, when deciphered, reveal a secret message. This message can be used online to obtain an exclusive download of desktop wallpaper, screen saver or other collateral. The map also has a section that highlights activities in the queue of Indiana Jones™ Adventure and the Jungle Cruise.

Adventure Photo Location
    Guests can step into an action-packed sequence inspired by Raiders of the Lost Ark. They can also pick up their Indiana Jones™ Adventure Maps at this location.

Indiana Jones™ Adventure Queue
    Using their Indiana Jones™ Adventure Maps as a guide, Guests will discover an exciting array of secrets hidden away in the queue of the attraction.

Jungle Cruise
    The Jungle Cruise Skipper spiel has been enhanced to reflect the idea that Indy has been traveling through the jungle on his latest expedition – and we will signs of his exploits. Moreover, Guests with a keen eye can look for hidden icons from the first three films, which are described in their Adventure Maps.

Indiana Jones™ in Adventureland!
    Indiana Jones™ and a male enemy agent run into each other in the street and pursue one another through Adventureland – pushing through the crowd, popping up here, there and everywhere! Seems one of them has a map to the Temple of the Forbidden Eye that the other wants. This results in a series of fun-filled, dramatic staged "moments" that include fights on balconies, pursuits and daring escapes!

(c) Disney
    (c) Disney/Lucasfilm ltd

Re: Offerings for Indiana Jones Summer of Hidden Mysteries

Sounds awesome!

So, the new show is an Indy themed Jedi Training Academy.
    MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
    (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

Using their Indiana Jones™ Adventure Maps as a guide, Guests will discover an exciting array of secrets hidden away in the queue of the attraction.
      That's a very interesting idea, though I'm curious how they're going to pull off the logistical side and manage the people who are already in line.

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
        That's a very interesting idea, though I'm curious how they're going to pull off the logistical side and manage the people who are already in line.
        I guess it's just the decoder cards all over again. Maybe Disney figures that IJA is going to have a big boost in riders because of the new movie. The "adventure maps" give visitors something to do while they wait.
        MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
        (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

If so, I'd be quite happy. The decoder cards were really a nice touch, and I always forget to bring my old one to the park with me!

Comment

I like the sound of it. Count me in!
            Permanecer sentado por favor...

Comment

If they ruin the Jungle Cruise to Indiana Jones. I will be very upset.

Comment

Wow, I just don't know that we need people running around in Adventureland, causing all of the traffic to come to a complete standstill. That doesn't seem very safe to me. I do like the idea of things going on up above, but it's a terrible area to try and stage all of this.
                A signature should go here.

Comment

Sounds like fun! Glad to see DL is giving Indy some attention again!
                  Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                  An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                  Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                  Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Wow that sounds like fun, I just wish I could go this summer... Oh well.

Comment

These sound really great! SusieP. does have a point though.... stopping traffic in Adventureland will most likely be a bad idea, seeing as its already a nightmare to get through there... but the show still seems great anyway!

Comment

This sounds great! I always loved Indiana Jones as a kid, and it seems like this will be a blast!

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

That sounds neat!

But changes to the Jungle Cruise? They're adding stuff from the movies now!? This movie infestation in the parks is out of control! Here come the Jungle Cruise purists! :lol:

Comment

Has this already happened at the park or is it starting after the movie comes out?

Comment

How long is this scheduled to last? Our next trip to DLR will be the first week of November.
                              You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X