Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Sneak Peek at the New Innoventions Dream Home

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneak Peek at the New Innoventions Dream Home

Sorry if this has been posted already but I could not find anything in the MC search...

In the AP section on the Disneyland website I found this...

Be one of the first people to see the future! Attend a very special Annual Passholder sneak peek at the Disneyland
    • Help the Elias family celebrate their son's recent soccer victory and plan their upcoming trip to China for the World Championship.
    • Explore this beautiful Taylor Morrison Home and sample the benefits for a digital lifestyle provided by Microsoft, HP and Lifeware.
    • Visit the adjacent party tent and explore new technology in a fun, hands-on environment.

Located inside Innoventions.
    All DisneylandSneak Peek Dates Available to All Annual PassholdersSneak Peek Dates That Are Blockout Dates for Southern California and Southern California Select Annual Passholders

Re: Sneak Peek at the New Innoventions Dream Home

I think this has already been posted before,

but thanks for bringing it back to my attention snorkeld
    It does sound like it'll be good

Comment

HP? Microsoft? Ha. Apple is the future. HP seems to sponsor a lot in DL..

Anyways, It sounds cool, though. I bet they chose the "Elias" name because that was Walt Disney's middle name.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for posting!
        MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
        (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

I was looking around the AP site today and I noticed that the announcement for the preview has disappeared.

Does anyone know if it's been postponed or canceled?
          Last edited by caesarboxfan; 05-12-2008, 01:42 PM.
          MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
          (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

Cool I'll make sure that I'll be attending but I'm not seeing it on the AP site at all. I hope it wasn't canceled.
            Everybody's got a laughin' place-
            trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X