This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ways for Disney to get more of my money

Market a 1/100 scale model of a fully operational replica of It's a small world including an exact clock works. I want one.

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Re: Ways for Disney to get more of my money

Offer O gauge model Disneyland Railroad equipment (locomotives, cars) and building kits (stations, etc.).

Comment

Actually sell Haunted Mansion merchadise. Sell the Wallpaper from the Corridor of Doors and one room in my house would have it at least.

Comment

Oooo love the wallpaper idea. I'd buy that in a heartbeat!
        Tiki Room virgins are cool.

Comment

Bring those custom music kiosk things back... the one year where I came back and finally had some tunes in mind, it was gone for good.

Comment

Sell stays in the Disneyland Suite when the YoaMD is done for good.

Comment

Sell a model railroad kit of Disneyland, complete with all the lands, stations etc. I guess a working model of DL.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Yeah. Multiple Scales of the DLRR would be awesome. And replicas of the ride vehicles...

Comment

Bring back ride-specific merchandise in general. For me, I'd buy more keychains.
                  My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

Originally posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post
                    Bring back ride-specific merchandise in general. For me, I'd buy more keychains.
                    On top of just ride-specific, land specific as well! Like sell Frontierland stuff in the Frontierland stores. Sell TL stuff in Tomorrowland. I love seeing Mickey as Indy, or Star Tours picture frames.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Sell better food, I'm an AP who they could make a lot more from, if the food was better, especially at DL. I often go to the parks for a short amount of time, and avoid eating at the park a lot. If the food was good, I wouldn't mind the prices, and eat there more often, as I do love the atmosphere and convenience of eating at the park.
                      The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
                      -Walt Disney

Comment

Well then they would make more money from me as well if they offered healthier options. I tend to pig out while at DL but I'd love to see some healthy and tasteful options too.

Facebook me!
                        Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                          Actually sell Haunted Mansion merchadise. Sell the Wallpaper from the Corridor of Doors and one room in my house would have it at least.
                          Try this for the wallpaper!http://www.designyourwall.com/store/...er-pr-120.html

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Bob View Post
                            Sell better food, I'm an AP who they could make a lot more from, if the food was better, especially at DL. I often go to the parks for a short amount of time, and avoid eating at the park a lot. If the food was good, I wouldn't mind the prices, and eat there more often, as I do love the atmosphere and convenience of eating at the park.
                            I'll second that. It's all about the food at WDW, surely they can add some better options in Anaheim too.
                            My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

Sell easily-accessible blueprints of attractions and lands at a reasonable price.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X