X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaddyB's Weekly "Disneyland on your Desktop" Photo Update for 8/15/05

http://www.visionsfantastic.com/dadd..._15_Update.htm

Here comes Monday, so here comes the latest update! Enjoy!

Last edited by daddyb; 08-15-2005, 02:28 AM.
    ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Re: DaddyB's Weekly "Disneyland on your Desktop" Photo Update for 8/15/05

Interesting that they're already promoting Halloween stuff. ^^; ...NOT that that's a -bad- thing, ehehe. :ap: Great pics, I love the fireworks and the Splash Mountain at dusk/night photos, they came out really nice! Those night time shots are tricky for me, especially with my cruddy 4 megapixel camera. ^^;

I have a bit of a request, though...and you don't have to do it if it's an inconvienence for you, but...I loved the new lighting on the gods and goddesses in the Tiki Room Queue Area at night, do you think you could try to get a few shots of that on your next weekly update?
    Last edited by GuardianDragon_Mushu; 08-15-2005, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Great shots as usual! I love them!
      Come to the dark side,
      we have cookies.

Comment

I really like your flower and grass pictures. They are so beautiful.

Sabrina
        sigpic

Comment

Wonderful pictures as usual!! Thanks for sharing them!

Comment

Beautiful, what else can I say?

Comment

Great pictures! Thank you!

Comment

Thanks for the update, you are a photographic genius!

Comment

Always GREAT!...Thanks for your work!
                  -----------------------------------------------
                  DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

I can't believe they have Halloween costumes in August...next year we'll see them appear in July. But a question about the fireworks in that particular viewing area-does the Observatron move at all during the fireworks? I remember someone saying that they pipe the music through the Observatron's platform speakers and it made me curious to know if they stop it from moving so it doesn't cut off the music.

Comment

wow......these are amazing!!
                      "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."

¡Quédese sentó por favor!

Comment

Daddyb must be an expert in f-stops and lens speeds all that stuff (and as Churro said, a photographic genius) to be able to take those kinds of pictures at night. I have never seen such crystal clear nightshots of Disneyland, not even by Disney itself!

There are people in Hollywood called cinematographers, better known by their credits as "Director of Photography", who are masters of film and light. They can tell you exactly which lens, film, filters, shutter speed and f-stop to use to achieve a certain look. I believe that daddyb's photography skills are either on the same level as these Hollywood cinematographers, or very close to it. I just refuse to believe that a camera alone could make the difference.

Excellent pictures daddyb, both in terms of content and quality.

Comment

Amazing, as always.
                          "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Comment

I'm not surprised to see all those costumes hung in the wrong place. My mom worked retail for a while, and she was forever complaining about people who took things off the rack and couldn't be bothered to return them to the right place. There's nothing like working retail to fill you with rage toward the average consumer. :verymad:

Beautiful shots, as always. I'm glad to see that Innoventions is such a good alternate spot for fireworks, I'll have to check it out sometime.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

I liked the splash Mountain images

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X