Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Mickey's Halloween Treat at DCA

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey's Halloween Treat at DCA

Has anyone heard when the tickets will go on sale for the trick or treat events at DCA this Halloween? I thought they went on sale this time last year. I just checked out the Disneyland website and nothing yet. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Mickey's Halloween Treat at DCA

I don't think until later this summer.
    All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

Comment

I hope they do considerably more for it this year than last. I was not impressed.

Comment

Wasn't it about the middle of July last year when they went on sale?
        Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by All4dISNEY View Post
            Wasn't it about the middle of July last year when they went on sale?
            Mid-May last year for APs.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X