This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How you get into Club 33?

A lot of you have been to Club 33, but don't have the $10,000 membership. It seems that a lot of you have just gone for 1 or 2 meals. How do you get in? How much does it typically cost?

Re: How you get into Club 33?

Originally posted by Tedi Bara
    A lot of you have been to Club 33, but don't have the $10,000 membership. It seems that a lot of you have just gone for 1 or 2 meals. How do you get in? How much does it typically cost?
    You need to know someone.

Comment

How do you get to know someone that can get you in? Probably pretty impossible huh? I think your signature is pretty funny sediment.

Comment

Crowbar?
        -----------------------------------------------
        DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

Last time I went in was when I bought my home. The agents I used take all of their clients there after the deals done.

Comment

If you have spare kidney or least favorite child, might I suggest the black market?
            I reject your reality, and subsitute my own!

Comment

Originally posted by CenterLine
              How do you get to know someone that can get you in? Probably pretty impossible huh? I think your signature is pretty funny sediment.
              Well, it helps to be in the area. People who own businesses and sell stuff to people who can be impressed by such things.
              Another way: work for a company that has membership. And, you'll have to do the butt-kissing jobs like selling and wooing clients, etc. But then, you won't get to enjoy Club 33 as much as you'd have to make sure your clients are impressed. I.e., it's a job, but with a perk.
              Mostly you'll need some luck.
              Last thing: there are members who auction off, for charity, the privilege of dining at Club 33. It's usually pretty expensive.
              Thanks about the sig line, too.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X