Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Fowler's Harbor Door

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fowler's Harbor Door

There is a door on the backside of Fowlers Harbor that is a very rustic looking with a stone wall, and a lantern by it. It is directly across from Splash Mountain. Does anybody have any pictures of it?

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Nautilus; 05-17-2008, 11:36 AM. Reason: Grammer

Re: Fowler's Harbor Door

Heading over there early tomorrow. I'll try and remember to check it out for you and get a snap.

Comment

Wish you'd asked last Friday--I coulda gotten a shot or six for ya!

Comment

Thanks PrincessY!

Data- I just thought of the door this morning!

Comment

Data- I just thought of the door this morning!
          Oh, I know, I know--wasn't trying to criticize or anything like that! I just wish I was able to help you out.

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
            Wish you'd asked last Friday--I coulda gotten a shot or six for ya!
            Phase 4 of the Tomorrowland redo includes a time machine Z-ticket ride. So when that opens just go back to last Friday and get that photo of the door. What could be simpler?

Comment

Phase 4 of the Tomorrowland redo includes a time machine Z-ticket ride. So when that opens just go back to last Friday and get that photo of the door. What could be simpler?
              I'm way ahead of you--already did that tomorrow.

Comment

I am happy to hear all have such interestingg questions about the Harbor named after me, David "Fowler". Sorry I haven't got one, but when we go in November to check on my Harbor I'll get you a photo.
                Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Nautilus View Post
                  There is a door on the backside of Fowlers Harbor that is a very rustic looking with a stone wall, and a lantern by it. It is directly across from Splash Mountain. Does anybody have any pictures of it?

Thanks in advance!
                  Is this door almost at the waterline? If so, I seem to recall a number of photos of it in Darkbeer's galleries from the Tom Sawyer/Pirates makeover of the island.

I don't recall the date of the makeover, but here's a link to his galleries
                  http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/

Comment

I know which one you are talking about. I could look to see if I do on my laptop.
                    -Jack :geek:
                    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X