This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Pet Peeves?

Do you have anything that makes you just want to CHOKE a person for saying something outrageously stupid?

For example...when people refer to Walt Disney World as 'Disneyworld'.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <<LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING>>

Re: Disneyland Pet Peeves?

no

Comment

or even worse - when they refer to disneyland as "disneyworld."

:rant:

Comment

Originally posted by The Disneylander View Post
        Do you have anything that makes you just want to CHOKE a person for saying something outrageously stupid?

For example...when people refer to Walt Disney World as 'Disneyworld'.
        I'm curious to know why you consider this to be "outrageously stupid."
        A signature should go here.

Comment

Auto-topia annoys me.
          I wouldn't say it's outrageously stupid, but it annoys me.

Comment

The old massive-underground-city-of-backstage-tunnels-beneath-all-of-Disneyland rumor does get old. Just talked with yet another person about that this evening.

Comment

When they refer to HISTA as "Honey, I Shrunk The Kids"

Don't read their map that their question can be answered by just looking at the map.

Refer to Sleeping Beauty Castle as Cinerella's Castle or Snow White's Castle.

Stupid people who sit and swing on the chain as if it is a ride.

People who go in the wrong direction of traffic flow.

People are act like know - it - alls and think they own the park.

To be continued..................

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
                The old massive-underground-city-of-backstage-tunnels-beneath-all-of-Disneyland rumor does get old. Just talked with yet another person about that this evening.
                I know one of those. She swears she toured it and everything while she was chaperoning for one of her kid's high school band appearances. I want to know what she was smoking while she was supposed to be a chaperon.

I hate when people call the Haunted Mansion the Haunted House.
                Current hat total: 100 of 100 - completed!

Duckland
                : Stroll through downtown Duckburg, making sure to tour Scrooge's Money Bin, then cross the Audubon Bay Bridge to St. Canard. Visit Liquidator's Splash Pool, and don't forget a stop by Bushroot Gardens!

Comment

I know one of those. She swears she toured it and everything while she was chaperoning for one of her kid's high school band appearances. I want to know what she was smoking while she was supposed to be a chaperon.
                  Haha, yeah, I could understand how someone who wasn't paying too much attention could make that assumption, since the Magic Music Days route I'm familiar with does take you through a couple of brief tunnels under a couple of berms, but most of it involves wide, open backstage spaces. Tsk tsk tsk...shame on her.

Comment

The "No Fly Zone over Disneyland" myth... I just roll my eyes.
                    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

I always found it really irritating when people call the Electrical Parade the "electric light parade"...I know it's not that huge of a deal, but it always bugged me...

and though this isn't really particularly related to Disneyland, I hate when people call ALL of the female villains witches...

Ursula and The Wicked Queen as far as I know are the only "witches" so to speak...oh and Mad Madame Mim...(any others I forgot??)

Maleficent is an evil fairy, or at least just evil. I don't consider her a witch.

Madame Medusa is NOT a witch.

Cruella is not a witch.

They're not all witches...that is the point I'm trying to make haha.

I also pretty much agree with everyone elses pet peeves too...
                      *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Comment

When people call it Fast-Track instead of Fast-Pass.

Facebook me!
                        Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

The "No Fly Zone over Disneyland" myth... I just roll my eyes.
                          Well, there's a grain of truth in that one...

Comment

My only pet peeve is that I can't be there more often!

Comment

Fantasmic turning into Fantasia, Fantasim, Fanta, "water show with lights", and Mickey versus the black dragon. I heard all these while working Fan GC.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X