This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnie's Moonlight Madness 2008

Is anyone else going to this tommorrow night? I can't Wait!
    sigpic

Next DL trip scheduled on: _July________

Re: Minnie's Moonlight Madness 2008

What is it?
    ....You think your so powerful? Well this is my dream....

Comment

i wish i could go!!! but dangit i have my LAST final tomorrow and won't be heading back to socal till wednesday gah stupid college haha
      Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
      [Skipper & Archaeologist]

Comment

I would, if I could, but I can't, I don't work there anymore!!

Comment

What is it?

Comment

Originally posted by SingingAngel7242 View Post
            What is it?
            Minnie's Moonlit Madness is a castmember event. It's basically a giant scavenger hunt with trivia questions, tasks around the park, different worksheets, points and all! It's a pretty big annual event held after park hours for castmembers and their family and friends.
            Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
            [Skipper & Archaeologist]

Comment

Aww, darn! Unfortunately, I'm not a castmember for one (I don't have any close cast member friends either) and two, I have testing. But one day, one day!
              The daydream princess

Comment

I was invited by a very kind CM friend, but it's a no-go for me.

Comment

Originally posted by dchun2007 View Post
                  Minnie's Moonlit Madness is a castmember event. It's basically a giant scavenger hunt with trivia questions, tasks around the park, different worksheets, points and all! It's a pretty big annual event held after park hours for castmembers and their family and friends.

I also want to point out that it's for ALL cast members... including studio CMs, so it's pretty huge. And very fun. And geeky. This is where you see costumed Minnie doing things she shouldn't be doing out in public. hehe (ok it's not as bad as youtube videos)

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                  http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                  http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Late reply but Minnie's Moonlight Madness was so much fun and VERY hard. We came in 333rd place!
                    Woo Hoo!

We went for my 29th Birthday and we started off at the circle bar in Downtown Disney and ordered a couple Martini's. Then when the park closed we made our way inside through a special line and entrance. There were alot of people and the general age was 20-40 so no screaming kids or old folks crowding the steets (j/k I have a 3 year old myself)
                    We walked through Mainstreet and got some Candy before it closed down for the rest of the night. and Walked on over to the meeting area which was the petting zoo. Which was the strangest part of the whole experience was walking around a deserted dark Disneyland. "My Dream"
                    There was a huge excited crowd and a stage when we got to the meeting spot. Minnie came out with a CM and did some jokes and skits. Then they started the Trivia questions which for me where really hard and the went really fast.
                    Then after that you had to tie yourself by a rope to your other 3 team members and had to stay that way the whole time.
                    Our first question involved chochlate milk and we never did figure that out. And some involved puzzles on paper (ex. of question How many statues are there that stand alone surrounding Walt and Mickey Statue) and that was one of the easy ones.
                    One clue we had to dance around like chickens and another we had to figure out how many stars were on the ground in front of the castle.
                    We left around 1am and only finished about half of our questions. Hence the 333rd place : )
                    I have a couple pictures from that night but I don't know how to post them. Anyone?
                    sigpic

Next DL trip scheduled on: _July________

Comment

Originally posted by kellyswhit View Post
                      Our first question involved chochlate milk and we never did figure that out.
                      You were supposed to look at the amount of calcium in the chocolate milk. There was a number which was 80 for us. The 80 represented a number on the map which was Tomorrowland Terrace. We headed over there to find a small crowd of people already there with an answer taped to the window.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X