This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innoventions Dream Home AP Sneak Peek

Looks like its back on AP site with new dates? Just in case anyone hasn't been to the AP site for a while.

Get a Sneak Peek at the New Innoventions Dream Home

Be among the first people to see the future! Attend special times for Annual Passholders inside the Innoventions Dream Home in Tomorrowland at Disneyland
    • Help the Elias family celebrate their son's recent soccer victory and plan their upcoming trip to China for the World Championship.
    • Explore this beautiful Taylor Morrison Home and sample the benefits of a digital lifestyle provided by Microsoft, HP and Lifeware.
    • Visit the adjacent party tent and explore new technology in a fun, hands-on environment.
    Located inside Innoventions.
    All Disneyland
    Everybody's got a laughin' place-
    trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it.

Re: Innoventions Dream Home AP Sneak Peek

Well, at least they aren't making us enter a raffle to get to be the "first to see" :lol:
    sigpic

Comment

Ooh, I think I'm going to go! Finally something new, and hopefully exciting at Innoventions.
      The daydream princess

Comment

Thank you for posting! I was wondering if it was going to pop back up again.
        MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
        (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

Bleh. Now it's not on a date i'm there.

Comment

So... does this suggest we can just plain show up on those dates and times and be admitted to the attraction if we have APs? We don't have to make reservations beforehand?
            Zoe Necrosis
            Chancellor, Yensid's School of Sorcery and Necromancy

Potter Day Lite: Spring 2013!

http://potterday.org

Comment

Originally posted by Zoe Necrosis View Post
              So... does this suggest we can just plain show up on those dates and times and be admitted to the attraction if we have APs? We don't have to make reservations beforehand?
              Yes, basically The Innoventions Dream Home will open to everyone on June 17th, but Disney is opening up the attractions earlier than normal and/or closing later than normal, and only allowing AP holders to get into the line during those times. So basically, if you get up real early and get in line at the turnstiles around 7:45 AM, and then rush to Tomorrowland and Innoventions, they will let you enter the attraction around 8:10 AM.

At 9 AM, they take the "AP preview" sign down, and allow any park guest to get into the queue.

So the previews are there to try and keep the queue length shorter, but I am not sure how many regular guests will really care to go to Innoventions just due to the new exhibit, especially if it has more than a few minute wait....

Me, I prefer to sleep in and take my luck with the regular folks....
              Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X