Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May 14th Trip Report brought to you by Sir.Mouse!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 14th Trip Report brought to you by Sir.Mouse!

May 14thhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=-r3I0Lz03dQ
    Last edited by Sir.Mouse; 05-20-2008, 01:06 PM.

Re: May 14th Trip Report brought to you by Sir.Mouse!

Nice TR! But wait...I don't recognize that bit of the Indy queue, and I'm a huge fan of the never-noticed aspects of the park! (Check out my Flickr photos if you don't believe me. ) Seriously, I don't recognize it from photos or personal experiences...or even blueprints!

I also don't get what was so horrible about the guy in that photo near the beginning...

Comment

That's a very nice video! I thoroughly enjoyed watching it. Thanks for posting that here and letting us see the results of your work. Great job!

:thumbup:

Comment

Yea that what ever you call it is at the vary exit of the Indy line. I was sitting on the steps across from the Jeep and I saw it! It was a pleasant surprise!

As far as the CM goes, he was off the clock and heading home I'm sure but his shirt was untucked and he had a skate board. I know I know it's hard to get around the parks with out being seen but he could have at least walked a bit faster with his shirt tucked in. ya know? Other than that I have to say that was the most intense day I've ever spent as a guest!

Comment

Nice video!
          Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

I liked the guy with the sunglasses. Very cool.

Nice trip report.
            Code Lee-Oh-Co (Or Jessica, if you want)

Comment

Yea that what ever you call it is at the vary exit of the Indy line. I was sitting on the steps across from the Jeep and I saw it! It was a pleasant surprise!
              How odd!

As far as the CM goes, he was off the clock and heading home I'm sure but his shirt was untucked and he had a skate board. I know I know it's hard to get around the parks with out being seen but he could have at least walked a bit faster with his shirt tucked in. ya know? Other than that I have to say that was the most intense day I've ever spent as a guest!
              Oh, I see! Before, I couldn't tell his shirt was untucked and he had a skateboard, but I see 'em now. That's unfortunate.

Comment

I liked your video. Hope you got a good grade on your final.

Comment

Great video! Very professional. Make sure you let us know how the professor liked it.

Comment

I really liked the video! Good job! I know the song you used is in Disney commercials but how did you get the entire length of it? Do you know how i can get it? I like the song, it sounds really magical.

Facebook me!
                    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

Nice job on the video, by the way. Not easy doing all that handheld. Now, one tip I'd have, if you were to do it over again--at 1:52, the music broadens into a different theme than the one heard through much of the video till that point. If it were me, I'd probably try to do a lot of sweeping wide shots of the most beautiful views at that point--Paradise Pier at night, Grizzly River Rapids, Tower of Terror, stuff like that. The shot of entering the park and looking at that stupid sun sculpture (I apologize to anyone who likes it!) just didn't do it for me. Still, nice job overall, though.

Comment

Awesome video!!!
                        What was your assignment???

Originally posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
                        I like the song, it sounds really magical.
                        it's from the non disney Peter Pan...and they use it on the Disney commercials

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
                          Nice job on the video, by the way. Not easy doing all that handheld. Now, one tip I'd have, if you were to do it over again--at 1:52, the music broadens into a different theme than the one heard through much of the video till that point. If it were me, I'd probably try to do a lot of sweeping wide shots of the most beautiful views at that point--
                          Yeah the ending of the video is pretty anticlimactic. But I did reedit the video before I showed it to class so the new one does not recycle footage. But since the park closed at 6:00 I didn't have the chance to shot the park at night. My original plan was to end with a few iconic shots of the park at night in addition to sweeping footage of DEP passing through the PP gates.

so most likely, I'll go back and film a better ending.

to answer your question SingingAngel7242, I had to write two papers for my CA history class about historic sites or museums dedicated to CA history. I wrote about DCA and the Senator Banning Museum. I had to chose one to present as my final but me being a total dork, I grouped with someone that was doing the Banning museum, it was only a few weeks before the final was due that I noticed someone was doing DCA. sooooo for extra credit I asked if I could help that person with her presentation. Long story short I had two finals for my history class.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir.Mouse View Post
                            to answer your question SingingAngel7242, I had to write two papers for my CA history class about historic sites or museums dedicated to CA history. I wrote about DCA and the Senator Banning Museum. I had to chose one to present as my final but me being a total dork, I grouped with someone that was doing the Banning museum, it was only a few weeks before the final was due that I noticed someone was doing DCA. sooooo for extra credit I asked if I could help that person with her presentation. Long story short I had two finals for my history class.
                            yikes! well, that's still pretty awesome u got to do something Disney!

Comment

Great TR. I liked the video
                              sigpic
                              Home away from Home.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X