This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 14th Micechat Meet - Pics & Stories

This be the place to post pics from the 14th meet. As there were more than 5 cameras flashing that day, I am shocked that not a single meet pic has shown up on the boards. So, if you were a photographer this past Sunday, please post your pics and/or links in here. (Wolfy999, Morrigoon, Darkbeer - I'm looking at you!)
    Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

Re: August 14th Micechat Meet - Pics & Stories

Yeah! There was never an official August 14th MiceChat Meet thread. There were many engagement photos (and they were SUPERB!) But there were many other crazy little hi-jinks happening and there were abillion cameras going all the time.

C'mon guys what gives?
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals. �
    Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9510

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9546

I have no idea why they did not post in Disneyland forums... but sometimes this happens...

Comment

I know why they weren't posted here. Too many cocktails and a little bit of a hangover that's why )

Comment

There is a certain picture of FrodoPotter and I that I'd really like a copy of.
          MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut
            I know why they weren't posted here. Too many cocktails and a little bit of a hangover that's why )
            or they wanted to be close to the DMCA.... so it would be easier to go back and forth... :bash: (I need better jokes for the future..)

Comment

^ need designated thread starters...
              "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Charles the Lurker, it was really nice to meet you at the Plaza Inn during lunch.

Now register... and get a screen name! You don't want to be known as "Charles the Lurker" do you? (Though it may already be too late!) :cwink:

Comment

hey guys! im back from tour so ill be sure to attend the next meet!

-Lauryn

Comment

:ot:

I love Eyes of Mara's avatar! I almost forgot about Bubb Rubb, but his popularity was legendary for a time in 2003. There are writers on the Simpsons and Saturday Night Live who could never have written such comedy gold as Bubb Rubb did just speaking his mind. It simply blows the mind to realize that he and Lil Sis could've actually been *serious* about what they were saying. But then you realize that it's Oakland and then it doesn't seem that farfetched.

Thank you Eyes of Mara, I completely forgot about him but I got a good laugh from seeing him once more. The whistles go Whoooo. VERY cool avatar!

By the way, because of automotive luminaries such as Bubb Rubb, there is actually now a law in California that specifically bans whistle tips in mufflers. Sheesh, only in California do they have to write a law specifically banning putting a whistle on your tailpipe.
                    Last edited by Athlonacon; 08-16-2005, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Well, I already posted this in the existing meet & photos thread, but EoM makes a good point that that thread is fairly engagement heavy, so I see no problem with another thread for everything else.

Click Here for photo album

I'm warning you though: Because of the engagement stuff, I'm not much past lunch as far as getting photos posted!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Great picts Goonie! Cant wait to see the rest of the day!

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage
                          There is a certain picture of FrodoPotter and I that I'd really like a copy of.
                          Dusty is such a naughty boy!
                          I need to get a life...

Comment

Nice Photos Morrigoon, great job getting the key moments!! Eyes of Mara, love you man, there are some funny shots!!
                            1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Yeah, I'm still probably 50-100 photos away from those choice ones of Dusty and Frodo Potter

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X