Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

First, Build - A - Bear, Then, Build - A - Light Saber, and now......

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First, Build - A - Bear, Then, Build - A - Light Saber, and now......

.............. BUILD YOUR OWN MOUSE EARS!!

Anyone heard or seen it? I didn't know until yesterday when a friend of mine told me. You can customize your own Mouse Ears for a price. The Bulid - A - Ears is located at the Gag Factory in Toon Toon. First, you pick the base, then you choose the ears, next, you choose the design of the ears; finally, you pay for it and they stitch your name on your ears.

What do you think??

What's next??? Pay to build your own souvenier??

Sorry, if this was mentioned before, I wasn't sure it it appeared before, I don't remember it.

Re: First, Build - A - Bear, Then, Build - A - Light Saber, and now......

kids will love doing that...I think it's silly, but if my child wanted to build a pair we would do it. We even built a bear once.

Comment

I'm holding out for the "Build Your Own Full-Scale E-ticket Attraction Workshop"
      "Happy Working Song" parody for DCA remodel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-TYESfNTP8&feature=plcp

Retro Rant Review of "The Hunchback of Notre Dame II" (comedy review of direct-to-video
      Disney sequel):
      Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/user/animagus.../1/q1j7FU8QXu0
      Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/user/animagus.../0/sasNTMDRBLU

Retro Rant Review of "Home on the Range" (comedy review of Disney movie):
      Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7mC-...feature=relmfu
      Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoUie...feature=relmfu
      Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3Vea...feature=relmfu

Visit my site: http://www.vividgroovy.com

Pratfall the albatross superheroine visits the Carthay Circle Theatre.

Comment

Next a build your own build your own (something) kiosk.

Comment

That's cool! I'd love to see the different choices.

Anyone have pictures?

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

Comment

It's a cute idea
            "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Missviolet View Post
              That's cool! I'd love to see the different choices.

Anyone have pictures?
              yeah, someone started a tthead a while ago with pictures.

Comment

this sounds like just another ploy to suck cash out of parents....however id still like to see it
                sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

Sounds fine to me. I prefer the classic Mickeys, and personally I thought it was cool when they had the 50th ears since they stood out. Now it sort of makes them slightly less significant since there are so many variations.

Comment

These "Build your own things" are not working really good. For example building a lightsaber was practically the CM's job. Asked which pieces I wanted then done in a minute.

Now Build your own ears is really pointless. I am assuming find your base and stick on your ears! That is practically nothing!

Now building things like Potatoe Head and Lightsabers was all kits you can get from Hasbro!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
                      What's next??? Pay to build your own souvenier??
                      Build your own snowglobe.....)
                      I would totally do that!

Facebook me!
                      Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

that's pretty cool, but hey, any new merchandise item is technicaly a ploy to get a parent's money, so that never really bugs me. Like I said, That sounds cool, I think I'd rather make a light saber though even better, a wand from Harry Potter, but those dreams were shattered when Disney lost the battle for HP

Comment

Originally posted by animagusurreal View Post
                          I'm holding out for the "Build Your Own Full-Scale E-ticket Attraction Workshop"
                          OOOOOoooooOOOOOoooooOOOO, I'm so there!!!:geek:

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
                            .............. BUILD YOUR OWN MOUSE EARS!!

Anyone heard or seen it? I didn't know until yesterday when a friend of mine told me. You can customize your own Mouse Ears for a price. The Bulid - A - Ears is located at the Gag Factory in Toon Toon. First, you pick the base, then you choose the ears, next, you choose the design of the ears; finally, you pay for it and they stitch your name on your ears.
                            I would do that. Heck, if it's still around come December when I go next, I will do that. I will have the brightest, blinki-est, most obnoxious set of ears in the park, and I will wear them the whole ride home!

Of course, then the people I ride with will never let me come with them again. But it will be worth it!
                            Current hat total: 100 of 100 - completed!

Duckland
                            : Stroll through downtown Duckburg, making sure to tour Scrooge's Money Bin, then cross the Audubon Bay Bridge to St. Canard. Visit Liquidator's Splash Pool, and don't forget a stop by Bushroot Gardens!

Comment

sounds cool! I'd do it! Hope they bring it to wdw.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X