Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Dining At Disney's California Adventure?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dining At Disney's California Adventure?

I will be visiting DCA in June with a couple other people, what are some good dining options? We are not into hot dogs/hamburgers.

Breakfast:
    Lunch:
    Dinner:
    Snacks:
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Re: Dining At Disney's California Adventure?

I hear there's a pretty cool theme park next door that offers some superior dining options.

(Sorry I can't be of more help! )

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
      I hear there's a pretty cool theme park next door that offers some superior dining options.

(Sorry I can't be of more help! )
      Hahaha
      "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Does Taste Pilot's Grill still have the ribs? I liked those.

That said, I think Downtown Disney is a better bet for food than DCA.
        Current hat total: 100 of 100 - completed!

Duckland
        : Stroll through downtown Duckburg, making sure to tour Scrooge's Money Bin, then cross the Audubon Bay Bridge to St. Canard. Visit Liquidator's Splash Pool, and don't forget a stop by Bushroot Gardens!

Comment

Yes Taste Pilot's has ribs still( at least last time I was there Fall '07) and if we find ourselves in DCA for dinner we usually go there & for snacks we like Schmoozies for a smoothie...they are very filling....Mango one is good as well as the Strawberry-Pineapple.

Comment

I love the Pacific Wharf. Some great choices, and the cheddar and broccoli in a bread bowl is delicious.
            It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

The Wine Country Trattoria is one of my most favorite restaurants on property. Their food is always wonderful.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by PretzelSouls View Post
                I will be visiting DCA in June with a couple other people, what are some good dining options? We are not into hot dogs/hamburgers.

Breakfast:
                Lunch:
                Dinner:
                Snacks:
                Breakfast: Storyteller's Cafe (inside Disney's Grand Californian Hotel)
                Lunch: Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill or Pacific Wharf Cafe
                Dinner: Wine Country Trattoria or Napa Rose (inside DGCH)
                Snacks: Burr-bank Ice Cream, Baker's Field Bakery or White Water Snacks (inside DGCH)

I gave you two dinner options because both locations differ in price.

It may greatly benefit you to set up priority seating in advance (except for the locations I listed for lunch and snacks). You can do this by contacting Disney Dining at 714-781-3463.

I find AllEars.Net to be very helpful in checking out menu options for restaurants at WDW and DLR... http://allears.net/dlr/din/dining.htm
                Last edited by Code90; 05-26-2008, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Our family's favorite is Pilot's grill for there great ribs.

Comment

Yeah, the Pacific Warf area had some delicious stuff when we were there.

Comment

if you like character dining, then Ariel's Grotto is good, but I would much rather go into GCH to eat at Napa Rose for dinner. That place was delicious!!!

Comment

wine country trafforia by far for dinner... pizza oo mow mow for lunch my two favorites i like trafforia better than blue buyu

Comment

Ariel's Grotto looks like a fabulous restaurant. Haven't had the chance to eat their yet though.

I personally like Taste Pilots Grill's criss-cut fries.

Comment

Like the others, I like the Trattoria. It's a very good value and the food is quite good.

We spent 1/3 less there compared to Blue Bayou, and the lunch included two glasses of very tasty wine.
                            Kevin Crossman
                            Disneyland and Disney California Adventure fan
                            Disney's Animal Kingdom Fans: http://twitter.com/AnimKingdomFans

Comment

Breakfast: Pancakes at McDonald
                              Lunch: A turkey sandwich at subway 6"
                              Dinner: Chickens Fries at BK or Turkey Legs!
                              Snacks: Bring Cheese-Its with you.
                              Total Price for a person: $22

Just hoping to save you big bucks.

If you want to spend money then here:
                              Breakfast: Having a relaxing breakfast at the Storyteller's Cafe ... until you see your bill.
                              Lunch: Chow down on the finest Monte Cristo's around at the Blue Bayou!
                              Dinner: Head on over to the Napa Rose and have a nice elegant meal.
                              Snacks: Enjoy a nice apetizer at any restaurant. Tell them you are going just for apetizers. I suggest ordering Shrimp from the Blue Bayou as a snack.
                              Total Price per Person: $115
                              Last edited by Sillyup10; 05-26-2008, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X