Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question: Who do you want to rent Disneyland with?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question: Who do you want to rent Disneyland with?

Lifting this topic from a conversation in another topic.

If you could convince some rich person or people to rent out Disneyland for a private party, and they'd make you the guest of honor, who do you want to hang out in Disneyland with? Describe the experience, show your work for full credit.

(This is being lifted from an off topic discussion from the Pet Peeves thread.)

Re: Question: Who do you want to rent Disneyland with?

I'm putting on my thinking cap....

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

That's a tough one...

Comment

HUGH HEFNER AND HIS PLAYBOY BUNNIES, LOL, :lol:

Riding the rides and character photos with beautiful women, nuff said, :lmao:

Comment

Either Datameister, Tony Baxter, or both.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex E View Post
            Either Datameister, Tony Baxter, or both.
            I'm DYIN :lol:

Facebook me!

Comment

The men and woman of the United States Army. Sure it might be a bit crowded but Disney is always more fun with friends.
              "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
                I'm DYIN :lol:
                Heh I'm not joking either!

It would be an epic meeting of the minds.

Comment

Well since this is a fantasy anyways, I'm going with Walt, John Lennon and Jimi Hendrix. If we're limited to alive people, I also think TB would be interesting to tour with, but I don't see that being at all outside the realm of real possibility so I probably wouldn't pick him.
                  The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
                  -Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post

You know, I was thinking along those same lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post

Originally posted by Melonballer View Post
                      You know, I was thinking along those same lines.

Am I the only one who thinks playboy bunnies are complete sluts?
                      "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by PretzelSouls View Post
                        I don't know. I have never met one before. I'll let you know if I ever meet one.

Comment

Originally posted by PretzelSouls View Post
                          No I think they're sluts too! And very apparently have zero self esteem. Shame on you boys...

Facebook me!

Comment

Originally posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
                            No I think they're sluts too! And very apparently have zero self esteem. Shame on you boys...
                            what if I said it was the Chippendale Dancers??

Comment

Awww, I'm honored, Alex. :blush: For obvious reasons, given those two choices, I'd pick Tony. Seriously, though, I'm sure he knows everything I do about the park and much, much more. Hehe, I was fortunate enough to have dinner with him and some of my classmates at the Blue Bayou once, and I was talking to one of my friends about the external appearance of the show building in a certain area of the bayou scene, and Tony corrected me. I thought for sure he was wrong, but I came home and checked my model, and sure enough, he was right on the money. So there! Pick Tony!

(We're getting drastically off-topic, but what the heck.) That's not how I would have put it, but I do know that I have zero respect for the choice to showcase one's body for others to drool over. For that matter, I have zero respect for the choice to drool over said bodies, either, understandable though it may be.
                              Last edited by Datameister; 05-28-2008, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X