This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Review] Toy Story Mania Review

I got a chance to ride Toy Story Mania today, and I must say that I was surprised at how well this attraction came out. You notice the difference the moment you walk in the line, theme is so apparent here. The attraction itself is very interactive and not only do you get to shoot at things, but they shoot back at you. It is definitely a repeat attraction as you will want to beat your score. The only thing I thought they could have done more was maybe added some AA's, but the ride moves pretty swiftly.
    Jeff Wayne

Re: Toy Story Mania Review

I will be there the week prior to opening, but, I put in my name on the AP site to get a preview on the week prior. I'm glad to hear a good report, because so far, I've heard a lot of negative. Hope to see for myself!

Comment

Originally posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
      I will be there the week prior to opening, but, I put in my name on the AP site to get a preview on the week prior. I'm glad to hear a good report, because so far, I've heard a lot of negative. Hope to see for myself!
      As for someone who has rode it a few times. I would say its quite repeatable.

Also, if you would like a little more possitive outlook on the ride, check out this thread.
      http://micechat.com/forums/showthrea...a-96079p2.html

Comment

Can't wait to ride it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
          I'm glad to hear a good report, because so far, I've heard a lot of negative. Hope to see for myself!
          Don't listen to those who never been on it and are negative to anything new that Disney comes out with. Trust me this ride is awesome. I've been on it a few times and this ride has much more repeatability than BLAB. It is so fun. Yesterday a co-worker (Who has never been on it before) and I went on it and he was just blown away. He said he can see himself getting carpal tunnel for all the times he plans on going on it. Also yesterday they had Mr. Potato Head going and he is just awesome!! Disney really outdid themselves this time.
          PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PirateMunkee View Post
            Don't listen to those who never been on it and are negative to anything new that Disney comes out with. Trust me this ride is awesome. I've been on it a few times and this ride has much more repeatability than BLAB. It is so fun. Yesterday a co-worker (Who has never been on it before) and I went on it and he was just blown away. He said he can see himself getting carpal tunnel for all the times he plans on going on it. Also yesterday they had Mr. Potato Head going and he is just awesome!! Disney really outdid themselves this time.
            Thanks PM. I look forward to giving this ride a try. DCA needs something to get excited about.

Comment

I myself am not a huge fan of rides made after the Disney/Pixar movies (Nemo is an exception, mind you), but I can't wait to ride this one to see how it turned out.

Comment

Thanks! I'm looking forward to riding it.

Comment

I have a question to any cast member that has ride it already. My mom wants to know from seening the tv on it. Do u spin the ride or the person behide you. Cause if it does my mom can't go on it cause of her back.
                  To my respect from a Dodger fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
                    I have a question to any cast member that has ride it already. My mom wants to know from seening the tv on it. Do u spin the ride or the person behide you. Cause if it does my mom can't go on it cause of her back.
                    The ride spins itself around. None of the riders control that aspect of it.

Comment

the cars spin by themselves when moving from one game to the other. People have no control of the spinning.

If i was you i would ride it then see if the spinning is too much for your Mom

Comment

Thx for your help missmoney and Baloo.
                        To my respect from a Dodger fan.

Comment

Well, in regards to the spinning, it does a little, But it is not any wilder of an attraction than say, Mr Toads Wild Ride. It is definitely not as spinny as Roger Rabbit or as jerky as Mulholland. Also it only spins a little as it moves between scenes then stops right away for the next game screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Baloo View Post
                            the cars spin by themselves when moving from one game to the other. People have no control of the spinning.

If i was you i would ride it then see if the spinning is too much for your Mom
                            Jinx! Buy me a churro!

Comment

Is there a soft opening for the public? And if so when is it?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X