Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] And the Ghost will follow you home (silly Poem) and more Ghost themed stuff

And the Ghost will follow you home
    And everywhere you go he will roam

He follows me to the fridge to get a drink
    And even to places you may not think
    Like watching me from the bathroom sink

My life was like his own private reality show
    For everywhere I went the ghost would go

He haunts me every single hour
    Laughing and pointing while I take a shower

He looks like a green glowing dwarfish gnome

He follows me shopping to the mall
    Playing whimsical pranks like making me fall
    With bags flying through the air- not funny at all

But for some stupid reason he will not leave.
    Oh and by the way his name is Steve.

I tried to take him back one day
    But the stupid ghost refused to stay
    I think my ghost might be gay

He is an extremely ghastly apparition
    Leaving the house in a messy condition

And throws wild parties with ghost whores

A constant Nightmare by the name of Steve

We joke and laugh and drink a ton

BAC 05/30/2008

An Impatient ghost in line for picking who they get to follow home.

BAC 05/30/2008

A love of Disney that sometimes borders on the edge of crazy ---but I'm okay with that

http://braddisneylandblog.blogspot.com/

Re: And the Ghost will follow you home (silly Poem) and more Ghost themed stuff

Attack of the huge font! I'm more scared of it than of the ghost! No, kidding. Nice job on the poem. I definitely enjoyed it. (Let us know if you're interested in serious critique; I've learned the hard way that when I'm online, offering people respectful but truthful suggestions for improvement is often a bad idea unless it's asked for.)

Comment

Funny but it hurts to read such a huge font. Why did you think was the ghost gay? Because he watched you in the shower?

"To Serve Man... it's a cookbook!!!"

Ever heard of the dyslexic man who sold his soul to Santa?

Comment

Not concerned about serious criticism--this was just totally random nonsense fluff --that hit me while listening to Attraction music online...this afternoon... Thought--how can i survive the last hour of the week......I'll write a stupid poem based on a Ghost following me line from the ride--(quick and dirty without much thought) ---just killing time. --but thought some people might get a kick out of it.

Feel free to add your own Ghost following you home stories or poems or creepy tales ------And you have to love the scary large font..

A love of Disney that sometimes borders on the edge of crazy ---but I'm okay with that

Comment

Like the poem, but the size of the font drained it out a bit. Thanks for sharing!
          <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

Comment

Yeah there was the "shower thing" and the ---"long ghostly glances during dinner"-----but no seriously ---it rhymed

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X