This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Singing

Does anyone else sing while in line? I used to go for Magical Music days back in high school, and I think singing in lines just stuck with me. So far no one was asked me or the people I've sung with to stop. And a few times we've been applauded. Mind you, it's mostly show tunes.

Anyone else like to sing in lines with friends/family/signifcant others?
    Last edited by DisneyMouse; 05-30-2008, 11:56 PM.

Re: Singing

I love to sing in line!

My friend and I would often find ourselves singing Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah in line for Splash Mountain.

Comment

Always! We'll just start singing at random times, not necessarily in line, but wherever and whenever. )

I even sang in line for a Dole Whip Float. I made a song, which I'm trying to expand, but having a difficult time with coming up with more lyrics. What I have so far (and that I sang):

Get a tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki drink! Get a tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki drink! They're made of pineapple and they're really yummy!! Get a tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki drink!

I'm very musical by nature, so it's bound to happen that I'll just start up anywhere. So... watch out! :razz:

Comment

Originally posted by firefly_senshi View Post
        My friend and I would often find ourselves singing Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah in line for Splash Mountain.
        I was about to say that! O.K., how about this: singing "You Can Fly, You Can Fly" every time a pirate ship goes out of the load area on Peter Pan's Flight.

Comment

Sorta... my iPod sings for me and I'm the only one who can hear.

Comment

I will with my daughter. Random Disney tunes.

Comment

Sometimes I will sing in line, sometimes I will just break out and dance while in line!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoID=7451073

Not really a dance... but yeah. That's me in the back not standing still.

Comment

Never ever! I don't like to sing unless I'm in my car all by myself. I couldn't carry a tune if it had a handle.

Comment

We mostly make jokes about the ride we are going to be going on.

"I'm not funny. What I am is brave." - Lucille Ball

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyM View Post
                    I was about to say that! O.K., how about this: singing "You Can Fly, You Can Fly" every time a pirate ship goes out of the load area on Peter Pan's Flight.
                    I sang that song over and over in line for Peter Pan (I wasn't paying much attention to the ships at the time, though) while I was with my nephew-- until he told me to stop because it was bugging him.

Comment

IF I was to try and sing in line, it might be cause for Disney to shut down the parks and send in the troops to find out what had made that screeching, alien, wounded animal sound. Alas, I can't sing a note.

Comment

Not me, nope. I'll finger the music on an air-piano, though.

Comment

i do. we do it just to entertain ourselves. The last time we sang was in like for Mulholand Madness, singing...wait for it...Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. We got odd looks, but some started to hum it too

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
                          For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

Sure do!
                            Last edited by Wish Upon a Star; 07-14-2008, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
                              Not me, nope. I'll finger the music on an air-piano, though.
                              I actually do the same thing with the electrical parade, except with an air-synthesizer...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X