This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report A Very Late Trip Report

We flew this time, and it was actually cheaper than driving. The Super Shuttle arrangement at SNA is very slick.

On boarding the shuttle, there was another family with a three-year-old boy. I waved, and he hid behind his dad. So I looked forward, and in my best Mickey voice (and those of you who know me know I have a greatDisneyland

The staff, both front desk and bell, at GCH is superb. Yes, it cost a small fortune to stay there, but it was, and is, worth every penny.

Town Square and stitch them together:

SLR

Columbia

I still think this looks rather sad. They ought to bring these back

I got to introduce my wife to the culinary delights that are Dole Whips, and Monte Cristos. I could go for either one right now!

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...Play%20Parade/

I thought it was great that we have the subs back, and the technology used in Nemo is fantastically done. We were fortunate to be able to ride it twice without any great wait in line (thank you, Magic Mornings!)

I thought for sure they would have some more merchandise from the film than I saw in the park.

It was great to finally get to the park on a Sunday afternoon and meet so many of you for the first time!

Re: A Very Late Trip Report

It was great finally meeting you Wotan. Glad you had a great trip and I sure hope you are feeling better.

Comment

Nice TR. Your cats are cute by the way.
      sigpic
      Home away from Home.

Comment

Riding the Columbia is still the one thing that I've never done at DLR. Great pictures - thanks!
        sigpic
        Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

sorry to hear about yoru time in the hosptial, but glad you are feeling better! was nice meeting you last time we were at DLR!
          Will there be screams when the sun sets,
          -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
          elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
          Originally posted by pratt55
          Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Wotan it was great seeing your wife and you at the meet, and I'm so glad that you finally got out to have a great time at Disneyland - hopefully it is the first of many meets you will eventually make it down for.

Comment

One other thing I think I think that I had wanted to mention in the trip report...I've finally figured out why all the ODV stuff drives me insane--they remind me more of a carnival somewhere than an actual theme park, and represent some of the things they were trying to avoid when they built Disneyland in the first place. Sure, some sure are handy, but it's gone way, way too far.

There. I feel better now.

Comment

Nice pics, hope you have more and some of you and the misses !
                I am truly sorry you have been very ill, I do hope your fine now. Take care of your self

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
                  Nice pics, hope you have more and some of you and the misses !
                  Ask, and ye shall receive.

This first picture is very special to me. I had my picture taken with Goofy at the New York World's Fair in 1964 with my brother, now deceased; and I will always look at this and remember that time:

And I love this picture. Mostly, because when you look closely at my wife, it has the perfect blend of total delight and utter terror!

I still have pictures from the Walk In Walt's Footsteps tour and a few other places to go through...will post them when I do.

Comment

Nice Trip Report!
                    Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

Looks like you had fun! I hope you are feeling better!
                      "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X