This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Crowds

We are planning a trip to DL the week of the 15th or so. How are the crowds expected to be?

Re: Crowds

Me and my husband just got back a couple days ago and the crowds started to get very busy so I can only imagine it is going to get worse!

Comment

Usually weekends are worst.
      But on the other hand on Sundays some people do have to work on Monday, so the park should be less empty after the second Fantasmic.
      "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Busy. Kids are out of school.

Comment

I'm going to Disneyland June 17th and the 18th, I went this time last year and crowds weren't too bad - a little crowded. It's terrible on weekends because kids are out for summer. If you can...plan your Disneyland trip during the week, on a monday - thurday or so. Even if the crowds are bad, keep your attitude positive and you will have a great time!
          "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by PretzelSouls View Post
            I'm going to Disneyland June 17th and the 18th, I went this time last year and crowds weren't too bad - a little crowded. It's terrible on weekends because kids are out for summer. If you can...plan your Disneyland trip during the week, on a monday - thurday or so. Even if the crowds are bad, keep your attitude positive and you will have a great time!
            DL is open late that week, right? Fantasmic! time. It's the least crowded it will be until after Labor Day. It'll be "bad" but not as bad as the week (2.5 months) after that.

Also, we have a sticky thread for when it will be busy. OP's question should already have been answered there.

Comment

This question gets asked constantly. Visit this thread for details--it will tell you all you need to know for any date this year.

http://micechat.com/forums/showthrea...disney+crowded
              Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

Comment

Heavy from now till September.
                "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X