This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Park Place Inn

Hey All- I just booked a room at BW Park Place Inn for December. Good or bad decision?

Re: Park Place Inn

I assume that is the place with the mini-suites. I have stayed there a couple times. It is a no frills place, but heck it is clean and close. I just need the place to sleep.

Comment

That's where we usually stay as well. I NEED coffee before interacting with humans--and the minisuites gives me the opportunity to have a breakfast before leaving for the day.

We really like it. It's just a place to crash for us and as for the crosswalk? You can't get any closer.

Peace,
      Roo
      husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

We have stayed there before and booked a room there for our December trip as well. We liked the layout of the rooms (stayed in King mini suite) and loved the proximity to the parks. They also had wireless available from the rooms which was great too.

Comment

My wife and I've stayed there twice and had no problems. It is no frills, but it works for a nice place to crash after a full day at the park. Make sure to try the breakfast buffet at the adjoining restaurant - they have really decent food for the price. The pool and laundry facilities are also functional (not flashy, just functional).

Enjoy your stay!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X