X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which weekend in September?

All,

Looks like Me and the Misses are headed to anaheim in September!!!! YAY!!!

I have heard that September is a great time to hit the parks, but which week? I'm avoiding Labor Day, and I would like to go on a Sunday - Thursday trip with park visiting the Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.

My choices were the 7th - 11th or the 14th - 18th.

I would like to avoid the busy weekend and get there right after everyone else leaves!

What do ya think?

Thanks for the help!!!
    Did you know that 87% of spoken statistics are made up on the spot?

Re: Which weekend in September?

Originally posted by blondiethesounds View Post
    All,

Looks like Me and the Misses are headed to anaheim in September!!!! YAY!!!

I have heard that September is a great time to hit the parks, but which week? I'm avoiding Labor Day, and I would like to go on a Sunday - Thursday trip with park visiting the Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.

My choices were the 7th - 11th or the 14th - 18th.

I would like to avoid the busy weekend and get there right after everyone else leaves!

What do ya think?

Thanks for the help!!!
    I think you'll be avoiding the weekend with your plan.

Comment

I think either of those would be good. Historically, the entire month of September is pretty slow in the parks. Schools are back in session, and most summer vacations are over.

The weather the whole month should also be nice. September is usually still pretty warm during the day, but the nights are perfect!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by sediment View Post
        I think you'll be avoiding the weekend with your plan.
        yeah...i just dont know what the crowds will be like after the first week of September. Is it better to wait longer, or is the 7th thru the 11th safe?

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
          I think either of those would be good. Historically, the entire month of September is pretty slow in the parks. Schools are back in session, and most summer vacations are over.

The weather the whole month should also be nice. September is usually still pretty warm during the day, but the nights are perfect!
          sweet, thats what i was looking for, thanks Penguin...your the best.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post

Originally posted by blondiethesounds View Post
            sweet, thats what i was looking for, thanks Penguin...your the best.
            That's basically what I was telling you (without actually stating it).
            (So, I'm second best??)

Comment

Originally posted by sediment View Post
              That's basically what I was telling you (without actually stating it).
              (So, I'm second best??)
              Yes...you get the silver medal.

Or the little trophy nobody wanted in little league...that always sucked.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X