Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Portofino Hotel - Yes or No?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Portofino Hotel - Yes or No?

Hey guys:

I've been toying around with the thought of doing a trip down to Disneyland around Christmas this year. I'd love to see the park all decked out in his holiday glory.

There is one hotel that I've been wanting to stay at, but have been hesitant because I haven't heard anything about it. The hotel I am talking about is the Portofino. It is located on the corner of Katella and Ball I believe.

What is everybody's view on this hotel? Was it nice? How was the customer service? Was it worth what you paid for?

Any advice or reviews would be great! Thanks!

- Joe
    Yes! I loved it!
    0.00%
    No! I didn't care for it one bit!
    20.00%
    In the middle on this one!
    40.00%
    I've never stayed at the Portofino - sorry!
    40.00%

Re: Portofino Hotel - Yes or No?

I'm "in the middle"

My wife and I stayed at the Portifino a few years ago. It was a nice hotel. We were in a King Suite and it was clean and in good shape - a little nicer than some other places we've stayed at. Also, I've heard that the kids suites are great for families, but when we stayed there it was just the two of us.

The one thing we disliked about it was the location. It was a pretty good walk from the parks, but not really far enough to justify using the shuttle. I don't really mind a bit of a walk, but now that we have kids, I'd rather stay somewhere closer.

Comment

Re: Portofino Hotel - Yes or No?

Originally posted by Quacky4Donald View Post
      The hotel I am talking about is the Portofino. It is located on the corner of Katella and Ball I believe.
      Actually it's near the southwest corner of Katella and Harbor. I've never stayed there, but it's rated "#43 out of 100" hotels in the Anaheim area from TripAdvisor.com - http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Rev...alifornia.html

So I guess not horrible, but not the best, lol
      -Wes

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X