This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carousel Inn & Suites

I always say that as long as there are humans there are going to be problems. It's how those who are responsible for customer service respond handle things that make or break a business. Hotels are no exception.

We stayed at Carousel Inn & Suites Sunday through Thursday this past week. When we got there, the floor was wet, they never sent housekeeping to clean it up. There were some issues with the Expedia telling us that they would pay all taxes and parking. The hotel said that they did't. On Monday morning, we found out why the floor was wet. The shower curtains were a bad design and the floor flooded. I contacted Expedia after talking to the hotel staff and they worked it out that we would switch rooms. We just had not been told that we had to call early and let them know we were moving. So we spent the second night in the questionable room. When they moved us, they upgraded us to a very nice renovated room. It was great. The staff was very professional (okay, one manager was a little snippy with me) and they really tried hard to please.

With that said, if you are choosing them because they offer breakfast, its one of the worst complimentary breakfasts I have ever had at a hotel. Two colors of wonder bread, and very little to offer in pastries. The coffee, juice and cereal were average.

The breakfast room is a nice place to watch the fireworks if you aren't going to watch them in the park. We never made it to the pool so I have no opinion on that. We used Thank You points so I have no comparison on the price and value. the location is fabulous!
    "To ALL who come to this happy place, Welcome" Walt Disney

sigpic
    All means ALL

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X