This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holding small children on rides?

I'll be taking a 10 month old to DL in November. I didn't stop to think if she'd be allowed to be held on any of the rides. Anyone know if holding small children is allowed on any of the darkrides?

Re: Holding small children on rides?

Yeah, I think most of Fantasyland you can, Pirates and Jungle Cruise and Whinnie the Pooh as well. I think I was told on one ride that lap sitting was not okay, I can't remember which one it was though, maybe Roger Rabbits Cartoon Spin Out? Not sure... but most of the resort it's not a problem.

Comment

Yes, you can hold her on any ride without a height requirement, with the exceptions of Roger Rabbit, the Tea Cups, and Autopia (she will need to be a year old to ride.)
      If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Lap sitting is allowed (as long as the child fits) but shouldler sitting is encouraged and the prefered method. That way the kids can see better.

Comment

Originally posted by toemblem View Post
          Lap sitting is allowed (as long as the child fits) but shouldler sitting is encouraged and the prefered method. That way the kids can see better.
          Ummm, i hope your kidding. I almost cried laughing so hard imagining my son on my shoulders on POTC.
          sigpic

Comment

My understanding is the lap sitting is okay on any ride that does not a lap bar. Meaning most of Fantasyland rides she will need to be sitting on the seat on her own. In fact there are very few rides that she will be allowed to lap sit. I can think of Small World, Pirates, Dumbo, and Pooh Bear

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X