Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Question about strollers?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Question about strollers?

I just want to say this site is awesome. And of course I have another question. I've been to Disneyland a few times but never with little kids, so I'm new at this.
    The ages of the boys when we go will be 5 months and 18 months. We are trying to decide which stroller to take.

These are the strollers we have:
    Graco Quattro Tour (single seat)
    Combi Strollee (single seat)
    Graco DuoGlider LX (2 seats)(stadium/tandem seating)
    (not sure on rules for posting pics or linking to other sites so I just put names)

Any thoughts on what stroller or combination of strollers we bring with us? There will be 5 adults and a 13 y/o in our group and we are staying at the HoJo if that helps.
    Thanks
    Double stroller only
    54.55%
    Both single stollers
    18.18%
    Graco single and rent 1 Disney
    9.09%
    Combi single and rent 1 Disney
    0.00%
    Rent both Disney
    18.18%
    Can't wait to go back...

Re: Question about stollers?

A Disney stroller isn't going to support the infant very well, since they are sport-style 3 wheelers. If your double stroller is in-line, I'd do that, especially if it has the baby seat system. A side-by-side can be cumbersome to drive in the park. On the other hand, since you have so many adults, 2 single strollers might be nice if you want to split up and trade off with baby care.

Best of luck and have a great trip!
    A signature should go here.

Comment

Re: Question about stollers?

I voted for the 2ea Disney, but that was before I read the ages of your tikes. (jumpy voting finger! went for the 2ea Disney cuz they're free to rent w/ a DisneyViSA)

With your combo of kiddos, I would bring your DuoGlider n' call it a day. It'll get you to/fro the park if you walk and it'll fold up if you need to catch a lift n' hopefully you have manly men to carry it should it be folded.
      Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Comment

Re: Question about strollers?

We always take two strollers, there are lots of times when our youngest is crabby and just needs a walk and the other child wants to continue on to other rides. If you have a double stroller its harder to separate, so I would bring both single strollers.

A little piece of heaven

Comment

Re: Question about strollers?

Double stroller or two singles
          Last edited by Sheveyman; 08-12-2008, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X