Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone stayed at the Courtyard Marriott on Harbor?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Has anyone stayed at the Courtyard Marriott on Harbor?

I am scheduled to stay at the Courtyard Marriott in December and wondered if anyone has any thoughts about this hotel. ( I searched and did not find this particular hotel in the threads.)

I got a smokin' deal too because Courtyard/Marriott does a price match guarantee. If you find a better deal elsewhere, they match that plus 25% off! I booked it at $109 per night, and, called to tell them that Expedia had it for $87.00. Within 1 hour, I had a reservation update in my email box for $64.00 a night! I was thrilled. (This trick is highly recommended at this moment! ha!)

Now, to be sure it's an okay place to rest my head for a week with hubby! We also have reservations at HOJO, with the discount book rate of $74.00, and, more on 2 nights. I am not inclined to pay that when I got this other deal, so, will likely cancel HOJO.

Thanks gang!

Re: Has anyone stayed at the Courtyard Marriott on Harbor?

I stayed at this hotel several times during the summer of 2007. It is a new hotel - less than 2 years old, or at least very close to that. The rooms are quiet and clean. The staff was average, which is good, and parking was no problem. They also have a nice pool and jacuzzi. I would recommend it to anyone, and considering I have seen the room rates go as high as $199/night you are getting a fantastic deal.

Comment

Thanks PhotoMatt! I appreciate the input!

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X