This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ananbella micechat rate?

Really? Could someone please explain this and tell me how to get it? The only reason why I'm asking is because I'm trying to find a room for my birthday in October. Any sort of discount would help.

Re: Ananbella micechat rate?

Here's the link to that thread.

You could also try other places that are close by, the Castle Inn has pretty good rates and is right across from DCA.

Comment

http://micechat.com/forums/2594063-post1.html
      "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Anabella is a GREAT hotel. They are sister's with the Carousel Hotel - where the MiceChat discount also works.
        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Thank you for posting the link. I couldn't search for it because my old computer with great internet is having issues with the drop down stuff. It's almost five years old. I can't be help. I think I will be going to the Anabella. I've been having trouble deciding where to stay and I think the code made up my mind. And my mom can't complain, it is MY b-day afterall!

Comment

everyone's already linked it for ya so that wont need explaining.

but the Anabella is the only place you can meet the Browncoat in person!

(i'm the concierge and deal with most guest issues and requests)
            PSN: ItsTheRocketeer
            Nintendo Network: ItsTheRocketeer
            3DS: 3050-7580-4526

Comment

I just got a rate of $104 a night (including tax) for a concierge room. Great deal.
              sigpic
              Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Well, I got a room for the weekend I wanted!!! It's in the Concierge Level. We get all sorts of amenities too. The best: With the discount it was, only like, $116/night, compared too $199/night. Micechat rocks!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X